Technical Round Materials-Petrochemical Technology-Free Download
) List out the methods used for well test analyses?
Various methods for well test analyses are
• Pressure drawdown tests
• Pressure build up tests
• Type curve analysis
• Pulse tests and Interference
• Drill stem and wireline formation
• Gas well tests
2) Mention what is the main advantage of using the pressure drawdown
The draw down test will help you to estimate the reservoir volume.
3) Explain what is well logging?
A well log is used for graphical representation of any drilling
condition or subsurface features that come across while drilling, which
is used for the evaluation of the well.
4) Mention what are the different types of well logging?
• Resistivity logs
• Spontaneous potential logs
• Gamma ray logs
• Gamma ray absorption logs
• Neutron logs
• Sonic porosity logs
5) Explain what is Pseudo Pressure?
Pseudo pressure is a mathematical pressure function which accounts for
the variable compressibility and viscosity of gas with respect to
6) Explain the term “bull heading”?
“Bull heading” is a process, where gas is forced back into a formation
by pumping into the annulus from the surface.
7) Which mineral is frequently used to increase the weight or density
of drilling mud?
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.