Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Body Language-General Tips
While you don't need to book an appointment in the beauty parlour the day before the interview, it is a good idea to:
• Have your hair cut and styled.
• Make sure your nails are trimmed and clean (for that first handshake ...)
• Avoid heavy perfume or aftershave
• Hide any piercing or tattoos.
• Keep make up light and unobtrusive (this is often seen as looking more businesslike than no make-up); don't overdo it.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.