Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
WORDPRESS Materials-Free Download
16. What is default table prefix for wordpress?
wp_ is default prefix for WordPress.
17. What are disadvantages of WordPress?
• Use of multiple plugins can make website heavy to load and slow
• Only utilizes PHP
• Sometimes updates can lead to loss of data, so you always need a backup copy
• Modifying images and tables are difficult.
18. What is the difference between installing and activating a theme?
When a theme is activated it’s what’s controlling your site, while an installed theme is simply part of your theme library and available to activate.
19. Which ‘meta box’ is not hidden by default on Post and Page screens?
Featured Image is the meta box that is not hidden by default on Post and Page screens.
20. What is the difference between the two URLs in General Settings? (Hint: WordPress Address AND Site Address).
The WordPress Address is where to look for WordPress files, while the Site Address is what will be used as the base for creating URLs for web pages.
21. What are Importers in WordPress?
In WordPress, Importers are plugins that provide functionality to import a bulk XML file with any number of records. It enables to import Posts, Page, Custom Posts and Users data in an XML file.
22. What do you mean by the custom field in WordPress?
Custom fields are also known as post meta. Post meta is a feature in WordPress which allows post authors to add additional information at the time writing a post. WordPress stores this information as metadata in key-value pairs. Users can later display this metadata by using template tags in their WordPress themes if required.
23. In WordPress, objects are passed by value or by reference.
In WordPress, all objects are passed by value.
24. What is the loop in WordPress?
The Loop is PHP code used by WordPress to display posts.
25. How can you disable comments in WordPress?
To disable comments in WordPress, Please follow below steps
• Step 1: Login to your WordPress admin panel.
• Step 2: Go to the Settings menu.
• Step 3: Under Settings menu click on Discussion.
• Step 4: Uncheck Allow people to post comments on new articles. checkbox
• Step 5: Click on save changes button, you done
26. How to run database Query on WordPress?
WordPress’s query function allows you to execute any SQL query on the WordPress database. It is best used when there is a need for specific, custom, or otherwise complex SQL queries. For more basic queries, such as selecting information from a table, see the other wpdb functions above such as get_results, get_var, get_row or get_col. Syntax
?php $wpdb->query('query'); ?
Read more from https://codex.wordpress.org/Class_Reference/wpdb#Running_General_Queries
27. List some action and filter hooks functions in WordPress?
Below are list of some Filter hooks functions
Below are list of some Action hooks functions
28. What are the template tags in WordPress? List some of them.
In WordPress template tags are PHP functions that are used to display information dynamically or customize blog template.Below are the list of some generally used template tags in WordPress
Read More about WordPress template tags from https://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags
29. Function to get website url in wordpress?
get_site_url(); function is used to get website url in wordpress.
30. How will you display error messages during development in WordPress?
To display error messages in WordPress. Open WordPress wp-cofig.php file and change WP_DEBUG constant value to true
In WordPress, WP_DEBUG is a PHP constant (a permanent global variable) that can be used to trigger the “debug” mode throughout the website.
31. List the Positive aspects of WordPress?
Following are the Positive aspects of WordPress:
• In-built SEO system
• Easy theme system
• Easy installation and upgrade
• Easy and flexible publishing option
• Multilingual is available in about more than 70 languages
• Own data full control and no unwanted advert on your personal or commercial website.
32. What is a custom field in WordPress?
The custom field in WordPress is a meta-data that allows the user to store the arbitrary information in the WordPress post. Using the custom field, other extra details can be added to the WordPress post.
33. Mention the rules to be followed while developing the WordPress Plugin?
While developing a WordPress Plugin, the following rules should be followed step by step:
• Create a unique name.
• Create the folder of Plugin.
• Create a sub-folder for PHP files, translations, and assets.
• Create the main plug-in file and fill up the header information.
• Create activation and de-activation functions.
• Create an uninstall script.
• Create a readme.txt file.
• In case of detecting the paths to plug-in file, use proper functions and constants.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.