Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Software Engineering Materials-Free Download
1) What are the important categories of software?
• System software
• Application software
• Embedded software
• Web Applications
• Artificial Intelligence software
• Scientific software.
2) What is the main difference between a computer program and computer software?
A computer program is a piece of programming code. It performs a well-defined task. On the other hand, the software includes programming code, documentation and user guide.
3) What is software re-engineering?
It is a process of software development which is done to improve the maintainability of a software system.
4) Describe the software development process in brief:
The software development is a life cycle is composed of the following stages:
• Requirement analysis
• Software architecture
• Training and support
5) What are SDLC models available?
Waterfall Model, Spiral Model, Big-bag model, Iterative Model, and V- Model are some of the famous SDLC models.
6) What is verification and validation?
Verification is a term that refers to the set of activities which ensure that software implements a specific function.
It refers to the set of activities which ensure that software that has been built according to the need of clients.
7) In software development process what is the meaning of debugging?
Debugging is the process that results in the removal of error. It is very important part of the successful testing.
8) How can you make sure that your code is both safe and fast?
In the software, development security is always first. So if the execution of the program is slow then, I will try to identify the reason out ways to its time complexity.
9) Name two tools which are used for keeping track of software requirements?
There many l ways to keep track of requirements.
Two commonly used are:
• Make a requirements specifications document to list all of the requirements.
• Create an excel sheet the list down the requirement, type, dependency, priority, etc.
10) What is the main difference between a stubs, a mock?
A stub is a minimal implementation of an interface which generally returns hardcoded data while mock usually verifies outputs against expectations. Those expectations are set in the test.
11) What language do you like to write programming algorithms?
Every developer has their views when it comes to the programming language choices. Though, one should prefer high-level languages because they are dynamic. Like C and C++ languages.
12) What is computer software?
Computer software is a package which includes a software program, its documentation, and user guide on how to use the software.
13) According to you which SDLC model is the best?
There, is no such ranking, as SDLC Models are adopted as per the need for the development process. It may differ software-to-software.
14) Who is software project manager? What is his role?
A software project manager is a person responsible for managing the software development project.
The project manager is doing the project planning, monitoring the progress, communication. He or she also manages risks and resources to deliver the project within time, cost, and quality constraints.
15) What is mean by software scope?
Software scope is a well-defined boundary. It includes all kind of activities that are done to develop and deliver the software product. The software scope defines all functionalities and artifacts to be delivered as a part of the software. The scope also identifies what the product will do? What is not the part of the project? What is project estimation?
This process is helpful to estimate various aspects of the software product. This estimation can be decided either consulting experts or by using pre-defined formulas.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.