Technicalsymposium.com - New Updates Alerts-Subscribe
Our Telegram Channel - Join Us
Our Whatsapp Group - Join Us
Technical Interview Materials PDF-Free Download
Technical Interview Q & A PDF
1. What Is Mechatronics?
2. What Is A Closed Loop Control System?
3. What is the Expansion of SCADA, DCS & HMI?
4. What is the Difference Between SCADA and BMS?
5. Why resistance has colour code?
6. What is principal work of “O ring”?
7. What is the u value?
8. What is a closed loop control system?
9. Which pressure transducers are used for pressure measurement?
10. How can you measure liquid level with electronic method?
11. What Is The Formula For Thermal Capacitance?
12. What are strain gauges?
13. How temperature compensation is achieved in strain gauges?
14. What are thermocouples?
15. Explain theory of thermocouples?
16. What are optical encoders?
1. Explain the importance of mechatronics in daily life.
2. What is the Expansion of SCADA, DCS & HMI?
3. What is the Difference Between SCADA and BMS?
4. Why resistance has colour code?
5. What is principal work of “O ring”?
6. What is the u value?
7. What is the meaning of certification cost?
8. State differences between PLC and logic cards.
9. Explain encoder definition.
10. Differentiate between pressure vessel and column.
11. What is power supply transformer?
12. What is the design of mechatronics system used in washing machines?
13. List some dynamic and static characteristics of the system.
14. Name some flow measuring devices.
15. What are pressure transducers?
16. Which pressure transducers are used for pressure measurement?
17. How can you measure liquid level with electronic method?
18. What are strain gauges?
19. How temperature compensation is achieved in strain gauges?
20. What are thermocouples?
21. Explain theory of thermocouples.
22. What are optical encoders?
23. Provide some examples of optical encoders.
24. What is mathematical modelling of systems?
25. Differentiate between open loop and close loop control.
26. What is transfer function?
27. Differentiate between feedback and feedforward control systems.
28. What are electronic control systems?
29. How java can be useful in mechatronics?
30. How failure of knuckle pin occurs?
31. What are different types of column based on loading?
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technicalsymposium.com-All Quick Links & Study Notes PDF- Free Download