Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
J2EE Materials-Free Download
Is that Servlet is pure java object or not?
Ans) Yes, Servlet is pure java object.
Q #32) What is EJB?
Ans) EJB stands for Enterprise Java Beans. It is the server side components that executes in EJB container and encapsulates the business logic for the enterprise application.
Q #33) What are the system services of EJB container?
Ans) EJB Container provides following system services.
• Connection pooling
• Component lifecycle management
Q #34) What are the design principles for EJB?
• Behavior of the EJB application is specified by interfaces
• EJB applications are loosely coupled and tired.
• Implementation is hidden from the client side.
• The EJB container supports the application developer.
• The API to the application is in session tier.
• The API to the data sources is in entity tier.
Q #35) What are the advantages of EJB components?
• There is a support for the integration of components from different vendors.
• Possibility authored EJB components detailed knowledge of the environment.
• Possibility to assembled applications from separate components source.
• Interaction with its clients is entirely specified in terms of java interfaces.
• Portability support.
• Does not maintain resources.
Q #36) What are the Basic and subtypes of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)?
Ans) Two main types and subtypes of EJB are as follows.
• Session Beans
o Stateful session beans
o Stateless session beans
• Entity Beans
o Bean Managed Persistence (BMP)
o Container Managed Persistence (CMP)
o Message Driven Beans
Q #37) What is the description for expression element?
Ans) The expressions that use to write dynamic content back to the client browser are called expression elements.
Q #38) What are the two types of comments supported by JSP?
Ans) There are two types of comments are supported by JSP.
• HTML comment.
• JSP comment.
Q #39) What is called JSP directive?
Ans) JSP directive is the mechanism to provide Metadata information to web container about JSP file. In the translation and compilation phases of the JSP life cycle, these Metadata use by the web container.
Q #40) What are the different types of JSP directive?
Ans) There are 3 different types of JSP directives available.
• Page directive
• Include directive
• Taglib directive
1) What is J2EE?
J2EE means Java 2 Enterprise Edition. The functionality of J2EE is developing multitier web-based applications. The J2EE platform is consists of a set of services, application programming interfaces (APIs), and protocols.
2) What are the four components of J2EE application?
• Application clients components.
• Servlet and JSP technology are web components.
• Business components (JavaBeans).
• Resource adapter components
3) What are types of J2EE clients?
• Application clients
• Java Web Start-enabled clients, by Java Web Start technology.
• Wireless clients, based on MIDP technology.
4) What is considered as a web component?
Java Servlet and Java Server Pages technology components are web components. Servlets are Java programming language that dynamically receives requests and makes responses. JSP pages execute as servlets but allow a more natural approach to creating static content.
5) What is JSF?
JavaServer Faces (JSF) is a user interface (UI) designing framework for Java web applications. JSF provides a set of reusable UI components, a standard for web applications. JSF is based on MVC design pattern. It automatically saves the form data to the server and populates the form date when display on the client side.
6) Define Hash table
HashTable is just like Hash Map, Collection having a key(Unique), value pairs. Hashtable is a collection Synchronized object. It does not allow duplicate values or null values.
7) What is Hibernate?
Hibernate is an open source object-relational mapping and query service. In hibernate we can write HQL instead of SQL which save developers to spend more time on writing the native SQL. Hibernate has a more powerful association, inheritance, polymorphism, composition, and collections. It is a beautiful approach for persisting into the database using the Java objects. Hibernate also allows you to express queries using Java-based criteria.
8 ) What is the limitation of hibernate?
• Slower in executing the queries than queries are used directly.
• Only query language support for composite keys.
• No shared references to value types.
9) What are the advantages of hibernate?
• Hibernate is portable i mean database independent, Vendor independence.
• Standard ORM also supports JPA
• Mapping of the Domain object to the relational database.
• Hibernate is better than plain JDBC.
• JPA provider in JPA based applications.
10) What is ORM?
ORM stands for Object-Relational mapping. The objects in a Java class which is mapped into the tables of a relational database using the metadata that describes the mapping between the objects and the database. It works by transforming the data from one representation to another.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Download Technical Interview Materials PDF-Free Download
Technical Interview Questions and Answers Notes PDF
Placement Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here