Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
J2EE Materials-Free Download
Q #16) What is mean by connection pooling?
Ans) Simply connection pooling is a mechanism to re-use the existing connections. The pooling mechanism maintains a number of already created object connections and when there is a demand the mechanism directly use existing connection without creating a new one.
Q #17) Define the Collection types in Hibernate?
Ans) One-to-many reference is defined as a collection. There are five main collection types associated with J2EE.They are
Set type, List type, Array type, Map type, Bag type
Q #18) Define thin client?
Ans) A program interface that does not have any operations like database queries, complex business rules or any connection to the third-party application is called a thin client.
Q #19) Describe the file types *.ear, * .jar and *.war?
• *.jar files – Property file contains libraries, resources and accessories are included with the *.jar file extension.
• *.war files – The files that need to development of web application (HTML, java scripts, JSP) included with a *.war file extension.
• *.ear files – The files for Enterprise Java Beans modules for the application is save as *.ear files.
Q #20) What spring is in related to J2EE?
Ans) Spring is an open source application that reduces the complexity of enterprise application development. Spring is based on an inversion of control or dependency injection design patterns.
Q #21) What are the advantages in the use of spring for application development?
• Plain Old Java Object (POJO) based development facilitates to re-use existing components.
• Possible to reduce development cost by improving the productivity of the application development.
• Improve the testability of application with dependency injection.
• Improve maintainability with reduce code coupling.
• No need to have an application server and works on enterprise service.
Q #22) Discuss the benefit of Spring Framework?
• Possibility to organize middle tier objects in an efficient way.
• Easy initialization for properties.
• Easily testable components.
• Lightweight container.
• Possibilities to use configure management service of spring in any runtime environment with whatever architectural layer.
Q #23) Describe servlet?
Ans) Server side component that provides a powerful mechanism to create server side programs is called a servlet. There are servlets available with a design for various protocols. Servlet is also server and platform independent. Most commonly use protocol for the servlet is Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).Also, a servlet is a pure java object.
Q #24) Describe the phases of servlet lifecycle?
• Class loading phase – Web container loads the servlet class file (*.class).
• Instantiation phase – By calling default no-arg constructor the servlet class gets Instantiated.
• Initialize phase – The method Init () called in this phase in only one time of the lifetime of a servlet. Servlet configuration is assigned to the servlet.
• Request Handling phase – In this phase, only servlets spends most of the time. Servlet provides the services to various requests by calling Service ().
• Removal phase – The destroy () function calls before servlet destruction. Garbage collection occurs later.
Q #25) What are the difference types of JSP tags?
Ans) There are 4 different types of tags associated with JSP.They are mentioned below
Q #26) Describe action form?
Ans) A java bean that is associated with single or multiple action mapping is called action form. Action form objects are automatically populated at server end when data has been enter from the client from a user interface (UI). Session states of a web application are maintained by action forms.
Q #27) Describe Secure Socket Layer (SSL)?
Ans) The technology that use to communicate between the web server and the web browser is called Secure Socket Layer (SSL).More especially SSL is a protocol that describes how algorithms to be used in encryption. The technology established an encrypted link between two parties and this link is allowed to secure transmission of sensitive information such as login credentials, credit/debit card information and social security numbers.
Q #28) What id URL?
Ans) URL stands for Uniform Resource Locator and it is the textual reference writing standard to an arbitrary piece of data in the World Wide Web (WWW).The general structure of URL is as follows. protocol://host/local info
• protocol -> Protocol for fetching the object ( eg – HTTP, FTP)
• host -> Internet name of the targeted host.
• local info -> String passed to the protocol handler on the remote host. In many cases, it is a file name with extension.
Q #29) What is URN?
Ans) URN stands for Uniform resource name. It is the unique identifier that identified an entity. But the information of where the entity is located is not available.
Q #30) What are the phases of a servlet life cycle?
Ans) Following steps are associated with servlet life cycle.
• Loading of the servlet class.
• Instantiation of Servlet.
• Execution of init method.
• Request handling phase. In this phase service methods will call.
• Removal from service phase. In this phase destroy method will call.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Download Technical Interview Materials PDF-Free Download
Technical Interview Questions and Answers Notes PDF
Placement Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here