Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Cloud Computing Materials Free Download
Question 1. What Is Cloud Computing?
The cloud computing is the computing which is completely based on the Internet. It can also be defined as the next stage in the evolution of the Internet. The cloud computing uses the cloud (Internet) that provides the way to deliver the services whenever and wherever the user of the cloud needs. Companies use the cloud computing to fulfill the needs of their customers, partners, and providers. The cloud computing includes vendors, partners, and business leaders as the three major contributors. The vendors are the one who provide applications and their related technology, infrastructure, hardware, and integration.
The partners are those who offer cloud services demand and provide support service to the customers. The business leaders are the ones who use or evaluate the cloud service provided by the partners. The cloud computing enables the companies to treat their resources as a pool and not as independent resources.
• Question 2. What Is A Cloud?
A cloud is a combination of hardware, networks, storage, services, and interfaces that helps in delivering computing as a service. It has broadly three users which are end user, business management user, and cloud service provider. The end user is the one who uses the services provided by the cloud. The business management user in the cloud takes the responsibility of the data and the services provided by the cloud. The cloud service provider is the one who takes care or is responsible for the maintenance of the IT assets of the cloud. The cloud acts as a common center for its users to fulfill their computing needs.
• Question 3. What Are The Basic Characteristics Of Cloud Computing?
The four basic characteristics of cloud computing are given as follows:
• Elasticity and scalability.
• Self-service provisioning and automatic de-provisioning.
• Standardized interfaces.
• Billing self-service based usage model.
• Question 4. What Is A Cloud Service?
A cloud service is a service that is used to build cloud applications. This service provides the facility of using the cloud application without installing it on the computer. It reduces the maintenance and support of the application as compared to those applications that are not developed using the cloud service. The different kinds of users can use the application from the cloud service, which may be public or private application.
• Question 5. What Are Main Features Of Cloud Services?
Some important features of the cloud service are given as follows:
• Accessing and managing the commercial software.
• Centralizing the activities of management of software in the Web environment.
• Developing applications that are capable of managing several clients.
• Centralizing the updating feature of software that eliminates the need of downloading the upgrades.
• Question 6. How Many Types Of Deployment Models Are Used In Cloud?
There are 4 types of deployment models used in cloud:
1. Public cloud
2. Private cloud
3. Community cloud
4. Hybrid cloud
• Question 7. Why Does An Organization Need To Manage The Workloads?
The workload can be defined as an independent service or a set of code that can be executed. It can be everything from a data-intensive workload to storage or a transaction processing workload and does not rely upon the outside elements. The workload can be considered as a small or complete application.
The organization manages workloads because of the following reasons:
• To know how their applications are running.
• To know what functions they are performing.
• To know the charges of the individual department according to the use of the service.
• Question 8. Which Services Are Provided By Window Azure Operating System?
Windows Azure provides three core services which are given as follows:
• Question 9. Explain Hybrid And Community Cloud.
The hybrid cloud consists of multiple service providers. This model integrates various cloud services for Hybrid Web hosting. It is basically a combination of private and public cloud features. It is used by the company when a company has requirements for both the private and public clouds. Consider an example when an organization wants to implement the SaaS (Software as a Service) application throughout the company. The implementation requires security that can be provided by the private cloud used inside the firewall. The additional security can be provided by the VPN on requirement. Now, the organization has both the private and public cloud features.
The community cloud provides a number of benefits, such as privacy and security. This model, which is quite expensive, is used when the organizations having common goals and requirements are ready to share the benefits of the cloud service.
• Question 10. Give A Brief Introduction Of Windows Azure Operating System.
The Windows Azure operating system is used for running cloud services on the Windows Azure platform, as it includes necessary features for hosting your services in the cloud. It also provides runtime environment that consists of Web server, computational services, basic storage, queues, management services, and load balancers. The operating system provides development. Fabric for development and testing of services before their deployment on the Windows Azure in the cloud.
• Question 11. What Are The Advantages Of Cloud Services?
Some of the advantages of cloud service are given as follows:
• Helps in the utilization of investment in the corporate sector; and therefore, is cost saving.
• Helps in the developing scalable and robust applications. Previously, the scaling took months, but now, scaling takes less time.
• Helps in saving time in terms of deployment and maintenance.
• Question 12. What Are The Concerns Prevailing Around Cloud Computing?
Security of data is the topmost concern in the consumers minds.
• Question 13. How Can These Concerns Be Addressed?
By offering a more expensive - private cloud - solution, a customer's data is isolated from the public. Virtual private clouds can also be implemented. Lastly, a poorest measure against security is client-partitioning in a public cloud.
• Question 14. Mention The Basic Components Of A Server Computer In Cloud Computing?
The components used in less expensive client computers matches with the hardware components of server computer in cloud computing. Although server computers are usually built from higher-grade components than client computers. Basic components include Motherboard, Memory, Processor, Network connection, Hard drives, Video, Power supply etc.
• Question 15. Comment On The Security Of Cloud Computing?
It is a sub domain of networks, computers and information security in a larger aspect. Cloud computing security is referred to as cloud computing. It is designed in such a way that it acts as to safeguard the policies and technologies of organizations. Controls are deployed to protect applications, company’s data and frame work of security protocols.
• Question 16. Mention About The Top Cloud Applications Now A Days?
Top cloud computing applications include google docs which are very fast and secure. There is also mobile version of google docs so you can access to your data from smart phone. Pixlr and Phoenix, jaycut also are the applications used for cloud computing.
• Question 17. Comment On Cloud Computing Revolution?
Its essential to understand that the cloud computing revolution is not just about doing old things in new ways, also it is not just more cheap and green but also more collaborative intelligent and better available. The opportunity for Information technology department is to achieve new things and to make new things possible by cloud computing.
• Question 18. Comment On Its Cost?
Low power pc’s can cut energy bills by upto 75%. This way it affects cost a lot.
• Question 19. What Can Be Done Using Cloud Computing?
Cloud applications are very speedy and without buying and installing softwares we can use it. Application building in this is five times faster and it can deploy an application any time and any where and also it makes applications instantly collaborative and mobile.
• Question 20. How Would You Save Your Applications, Softwares And Drivers For A Long Term Without Using Any Magnetic Disk?
I do not have to worry about my computer hardware at home because all my applications, files, games will be present somewhere on the Internet with cloud computing. The necessity is very fast connection.
• Question 21. Explain Benefits Of Cloud Computing?
Money saving, increase in productivity about 50% ,IT support is 40% and time saving about 30%,less power and less space.
• Question 22. Explain The Importance Of Cloud Computing In It?
A cloud computing addresses the explosive growth of internet-connected devices, and complements the increasing presence of technology in today’s world. Cloud computing provides a superior user experience, is massively scalable, and is characterized by the internet-driven economics.
• Question 23. Why Cloud Is Necessary?
Amongst those who are already using the cloud, 94 % said the infrastructure was an important part of their decision but there is not one universal cloud infrastructure which suits every environment. • Question 24. Name The Three Basic Clouds In Cloud Computing?
The three basic clouds which we generally come across in cloud computing are Professional cloud, Performance clouds and Personal cloud.
• Question 25. Explain The Role Of Performance Cloud In Cloud Computing?
It is an immerging type of cloud which can transfer maximum amount of data instantly. Basically it is used by Professional computer garners which play the games online and works on high performance computing research.
• Question 26. Why Professional Clouds Are Required In Cloud Computing?
Professional clouds are used in Cloud computing because professional clouds are used for Emails, CRM solutions and web sites etc.
• Question 27. Describe Cloud Computing As Concisely And Simply As Possible In Layman Language?
The purest form of cloud computing is pay-as-you-go Info Tech, online and on demand as per needed. The Info Technology capabilities provided as a service to businesses includes the single software applications and the software suites.
• Question 28. Cloud Computing Can Save Money ? Explain.
We don’t need to buy the cloud and that is the biggest benefit for bottom line-conscious business offices and Information technology departments. As any other common utility, we just pay for what we use and when we use we turn it off. It always costs less to take advantage of existing infrastructure rather than building our own from scratch and that too especially for short term projects.
• Question 29. Explain The Benefits Of Cloud Computing?
There are numerous benefits of cloud computing including data backup and storage of data, powerful server capabilities, software asa service known as (SaaS), Information technology sandboxing capabilities etc.
• Question 30. Tell Your Opinion About Adoption Of Cloud By Operators Around The World?
Many operators use it today while cloud may not be seeing the traction of some forms of technology, like 4G.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Get All Technical Round Materials & Placement and Program Codes in Our Website