Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Cloud Computing Materials Free Download
14) Mention some open source cloud computing platform databases?
The open source cloud computing platform databases are
15) What are the security laws which are implemented to secure data in a cloud ?
The security laws which are implemented to secure data in cloud are
a) Processing: Control the data that is being processed correctly and completely in an application
b) File: It manages and control the data being manipulated in any of the file
c) Output reconciliation: It controls the data which has to be reconciled from input to output
d) Input Validation: Control the input data
e) Security and Backup: It provides security and backup it also controls the security breaches logs
16) Mention the name of some large cloud providers and databases?
a) Google bigtable
b) Amazon simpleDB
c) Cloud based SQL
17) Explain the difference between cloud and traditional datacenters?
a) The cost of the traditional data center is higher due to heating and hardware/software issues
b) Cloud gets scaled when the demand increases. Majority of the expenses are spent on the maintenance of the data centers, while that is not the case with cloud computing
18) Explain what are the different modes of software as a service (SaaS)?
a) Simple multi-tenancy : In this each user has independent resources and are different from other users, it is an efficient mode.
b) Fine grain multi-tenancy: In this type, the resources can be shared by many but the functionality remains the same.
19) What is the use of API’s in cloud services?
API’s ( Application Programming Interface) is very useful in cloud platforms
a) It eliminates the need to write the fully fledged programs
b) It provides the instructions to make communication between one or more applications
c) It allows easy creation of applications and link the cloud services with other systems
20) What are the different data centers deployed for cloud computing?
Cloud computing consists of different datacenters like
a) Containerized Datacenters
b) Low Density Datacenters
21) In cloud computing what are the different layers?
The different layers of cloud computing are:
a) SaaS: Software as a Service (SaaS), it provides users access directly to the cloud application without installing anything on the system.
b) IaaS: Infrastructure as a service, it provides the infrastructure in terms of hardware like memory, processor speed etc.
c) PaaS: Platform as a service, it provides cloud application platform for the developers
22) How important is the platform as a service?
Platform as a service or PAAS is an important layer in cloud computing. It provides application platform for providers. It is responsible for providing complete virtualization of the infrastructure layer and makes it work like a single server.
23) What is a cloud service?
Cloud service is used to build cloud applications using the server in a network through internet. It provides the facility of using the cloud application without installing it on the computer. It also reduces the maintenance and support of the application which are developed using cloud service.
24) List down the three basic clouds in cloud computing?
a) Professional cloud
b) Personal cloud
c) Performance cloud
25) As a infrastructure as a service what are the resources that are provided by it?
IAAS ( Infrastructure As A Service) provides virtual and physical resources that are used to build a cloud. It deals with the complexities of deploying and maintaining of the services provided by this layer. Here the infrastructure is the servers, storage and other hardware systems.
26) What are the business benefits involved in cloud architecture?
The benefits involved in cloud architecture is
a) Zero infrastructure investment
b) Just in time infrastructure
c) More efficient resource utilization
27) What are the characteristics of cloud architecture that separates it from traditional one?
The characteristics that makes cloud architecture above traditional architecture is
a) According to the demand cloud architecture provides the hardware requirement
b) Cloud architecture is capable of scaling the resource on demand
c) Cloud architecture is capable of managing and handling dynamic workloads without failure
28) Mention what is the difference between elasticity and scalability in cloud computing?
Scalability is a characteristics of cloud computing through which increasing workload can be handled by increasing in proportion the amount of resource capacity. Whereas, elasticity, is being one of the characteristics that highlights the concept of commissioning and decommissioning of a large amount of resource capacity.
29) Mention the services that are provided by Window Azure Operating System?
Window Azure provides three core services which are given as
30) In cloud architecture what are the different components that are required?
a) Cloud Ingress
b) Processor Speed
c) Cloud storage services
d) Cloud provided services
e) Intra-cloud communications
31) In cloud architecture what are the different phases involved?
a) Launch Phase
b) Monitor Phase
c) Shutdown Phase
d) Cleanup Phase
32) List down the basic characteristics of cloud computing?
a) Elasticity and Scalability
b) Self-service provisioning and automatic de-provisioning
c) Standardized interfaces
d) Billing self service based usage model
33) In cloud architecture what are the building blocks?
a) Reference architecture
b) Technical architecture
c) Deployment operation architecture
34) Mention in what ways cloud architecture provide automation and performance transparency?
To provide the performance transparency and automation there are many tools used by cloud architecture. It allows to manage the cloud architecture and monitor reports. It also allows them to share the application using the cloud architecture. Automation is the key component of cloud architecture which helps to improve the degree of quality.
35) In cloud computing explain the role of performance cloud?
Performance cloud is useful in transferring maximum amount of data instantly. It is used by the professionals who work on high performance computing research.
36) Explain hybrid and community cloud?
Hybrid cloud: It consists of multiple service providers. It is a combination of public and private cloud features. It is used by the company when they require both private and public clouds both.
Community Cloud: This model is quite expensive and is used when the organizations having common goals and requirements, and are ready to share the benefits of the cloud service.
37) In cloud what are the optimizing strategies?
To overcome the maintenance cost and to optimize the resources ,there is a concept of three data center in cloud which provides recovery and back-up in case of disaster or system failure and keeps all the data safe and intact.
38) What is Amazon SQS?
To communicate between different connectors Amazon SQS message is used, between various components of AMAZON, it acts as a communicator.
39) How buffer is used to Amazon web services?
1. In order to make system more efficient against the burst of traffic or load, buffer is used. It synchronizes different component . The component always receives and processes the request in an unbalanced way. The balance between different components are managed by buffer, and makes them work at the same speed to provide faster services. Explain each of the three types of data used in cloud computing?
As cloud computing has grown, the data types have changed. There are particular data types needed to save and store various data files.
• Unstructured data that has an unknown or unclassified structure is called unstructured data. Diverse data sources containing a combination of file types like images, videos, and text such as search engine results can be considered unstructured data.
• Structured data is processed, accessed, and stored in a fixed format. Data from relational database management systems is structured data.
• Semi-structured data this is a combination of structured and unstructured data. An example of this type of data is found in XML format.
2. What are some of the open source cloud platform databases?
Open source software is pervasive today. As the world moves to the cloud, speed, scalability, and efficiency are critical. Because of this, open source software is an important part of the cloud.
MongoDB: This database system is schema free, document-oriented database. Written in C++, it provides table and high storage capabilities.
CouchDB: This database is based on Apache server and is known to store data very efficiently
LucidDB: This database, written in Java/C++ is used for data warehousing.
3. How can our company benefit from cloud computing?
You want to know that your prospect has a clear understanding of the advantages of cloud computing
• More secure data backup and data storage
• Take advantage of powerful server capabilities without hardware investment
• Platform and OS agnostic
• Software as a service (SaaS)
• Sandboxing and virtualization capabilities
• Increased productivity
• Cost effectiveness
• Better positioning for growth and scale
3. Mention platforms which are used for large scale cloud computing?
Apache Hadoop – Apache Hadoop is an open source software platform for distributed storage and distributed processing of very large data sets on computer clusters built from commodity hardware. Hadoop services provide for data storage, data processing, data access, data governance, security, and operations.
MapReduce – Google revolutionized analysis of large-scale data with this platform. It enables the processing of massive numbers of datasets using cloud sources and commodity hardware. It provides fault tolerance and transparent scalability at the software level.
4. Describe the different service models for cloud computing?
Infrastructure as a Service or IaaS: The infrastructure or hardware is provided by a third-party and managed by them.
Platform as a Service or PaaS: in addition to infrastructure, the operating system layer is also provided by a third-party and managed by them. Software as a Service or SaaS: All applications and programs are cloud-based and managed by a third-party.
5. What are the various deployment options for cloud computing?
As you know, each deployment model will fit some business models better than will others. Larger organizations most often benefit from a private cloud, where small businesses will likely utilize the public cloud. Private cloud infrastructure is exclusive to a single organization comprised of multiple business units. It can be managed and operated by the company, a third-party, or a combination. It may reside either on premises or in a remote data center. Community cloud infrastructure is exclusively used by a specific community of users from businesses that have a shared concern. It can be managed and operated by the company, a third-party, or a combination. It may reside either on premises or in a remote data center. Public cloud infrastructure is open for use by the public. It can be managed or operated by a business or organization: alone or in combination. It exists in the data center of the cloud provider. Hybrid cloud infrastructure is a combination of two (or more) distinct cloud infrastructures, but which remain unique entities. They are, however, bound by standard or proprietary tech which enables data and app portability.
6. How can a company benefit from utility computing?
Utility computing will allow the end user to pay for the service on a per use basis. This is great for businesses using the model for scale and growth. Utility computing will allow the user to implement services according to their needs. Many organizations utilize a hybrid strategy combining internal delivery services: hosted or outsourced.
7. For transporting data in the cloud, how you can you best secure data?
First, make certain that your data cannot be intercepted as it moves into the cloud, making sure that there are no data leaks —malicious or not, from its cloud storage. This can be accomplished by utilizing a secure key.
8. What are some security measures regarding the cloud?
Companies have to remain concerned with security in the cloud. There are several levels of security which must be provided within the cloud environment:
• Identity management authorizes the application, service, and hardware component to be used only by authorized users.
• Access control provides permissions to the user so that they can control access of others who are accessing the cloud data.
• Authorization and authentication allocate access to certain individuals and change apps and data.
9. What are the five different layers of cloud architecture used in AWS?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud architecture consists of many layers that help with organization and management from a remote location. These layers are: 1. CLC or Cloud Controller is the top level in the hierarchy. It is used to manage the virtualized environment and the resources such as servers, network, and the storage containing APIs.
2. Walrus acts as a storage controller, managing the demands of users. Using a scalable approach, it controls the virtual machine’s images and its user data.
3. CC or Cluster Controller controls all of the virtual machines (VM) for executions. Each VM is stored on nodes and they manage the networking between VMs and the external users.
4. SC or Storage Controller is a storage area in block form that is attached by VMs.
5. NC or Node Controller is the lowest level of the architecture and provides functionality as a hypervisor which controls the VMs activity. It includes execution, termination, and management of processes.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technicalsymposium.com - All Technical Interview Topics with Answers-Giv
Get All Technical Round Materials & Placement and Program Codes in Our Website