Technicalsymposium.com - New Updates Alerts-Subscribe
Our Telegram Channel - Join Us
Our Whatsapp Group - Join Us
Technical Interview Materials PDF-Free Download
Technical Interview Q & A PDF
16. Explain the Security management in terms of Cloud Computing.
• The Identity management access provides the authorization of application services.
• Access control permission is given to the users to have complete controlling access of another user who is entering into the cloud environment.
• Authentication and Authorization provides access to only the authorized and authenticated users only to access the data and applications.
17. Which are the Layers that the scope of Cloud Computing?
The different layers used by cloud architecture are as follows:
• CLC or also known as Cloud Controller
• Cluster Controller
• Storage Controller(SC)
• Node Controller(NC)
18. Explain what is the full form and usage of “EUCALYPTUS” in cloud computing.
“EUCALYPTUS” full form stands for Elastic Utility Computing Architecture for Linking Your Programs to Useful Systems”.
“Eucalyptus” is an open source software infrastructure in cloud computing, which enables us to implement clusters in cloud computing platform. It is mainly used to build public, hybrid and private clouds. It has the capabilities to produce your own data center into a private cloud and provides to use its all functionality for various other organizations.
19. Mention the name of some large cloud providers and databases.
• Google Big table
• Amazon Simple Database
• Cloud based SQL(Sequential Query Language)
20. Explain the difference between cloud and traditional datacenters.
• The expenditure of the traditional data center is expensive due to heating and hardware/software issues
• Cloud being scaled when there is an increase in demand. Mostly the expenditure is on the maintenance of the data centers, while this issues are not faced in cloud computing.
21. What are the uses of API’s in cloud services?
• API’s (Application Programming Interface are used to eliminate the necessity to write the complete programs.
• The instructions are provided to make communication between one or more applications.
• Creation of applications is made easy and access for the link of cloud services with other systems.
22. Mention the different datacenters deployment of cloud computing.
Cloud computing consists of different datacenters such as :
• Containerized datacenters – Containerized datacenters are the packages that contain consistent set of servers, network components and storage delivered to large warehouse kind of facilities. Here each deployment is relatively unique.
• Low-density datacenters – Containerized datacentres promote heavy density which in turn causes much heat and significant engineering troubles. Low density datacentres are the solution to this problem. Here the equipment is established far apart so that it cools down the generated heat.
23. List down the three basic functioning clouds in cloud computing.
• Professional cloud
• Personal cloud
• Performance cloud
24. What are the characteristics of cloud architecture that differs from traditional cloud architecture?
The characteristics are:
• The hardware requirement is being provided as per the demand created for cloud architecture.
• Cloud architecture is capable of scaling the resource on demand created.
• Cloud architecture is capable of managing and handling dynamic workloads without any point of failures.
25. What are the building blocks in cloud architecture?
• Reference architecture
• Technical architecture
• Deployment operation architecture
• Reference architecture
• Technical architecture
• Deployment operation architecture
26. Explain AWS.
AWS stands for Amazon Web Service which is a collection of remote computing services also known as cloud computing. This technology of cloud computing is also known as IaaS or Infrastructure as a Service.
27. Mention the key components of AWS.
The key components of AWS are as follows:
• Route 53: A DNS (Domain Name SERVER) web based service platform.
• Simple E-mail Service: Sending of E-mail is done by using RESTFUL API call or via regular SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol).
• Identity and Access Management: Improvised security and Identity management is provided for AWS account.
• Simple Storage Device or (S3): It is a huge storage medium, widely used for AWS services.
• Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2): Allows on-demand computing resources for hosting applications and essentially useful for unpredictable workloads
• Elastic Block Store (EBS): Storage volumes which is being attached to EC2 and allows the data lifespan of a single EC2
• Cloud Watch: It is used to monitor AWS resources and it allows administrators to view and collect keys required. Access is provided so that one can set a notification alarm in case of trouble.
28. Explain how can I vertically scale an Amazon instance.
This is one of the essential features of AWS and cloud virtualization. SpinUp a newly developed large instance where we pause that instance and detach the root Ebs volume from the server and discard. Later stop your live instance, detach its root volume connected. Note down the unique device ID and attach the same root volume to the new server. And restart it again. This results in vertically scaled Amazon instance.
29. Explain the security usage in Amazon Web Services model.
• AWS supports security groups.
• Access is provided to create a security group for a jump box with ssh access only for port 22 open. Later a web server group and database group are created. The web server group provides 80 and 443 from around the world, but only port 22 are vital among the jump box group. Database group allows port 3306 from the web server group and port 22 from the jump box group. Addition of any machines to the web server group can store in the database. No one can directly ssh to any of your boxes.
30. What are reasons that made Amazon so big?
• Backup storage of EBS volumes is maintained by inserting the snapshot facility via API call or via a GUI interface like elasticfox.
• Performance is improved by using Linux software raid and striping across four volumes.
31. What is an AMI? How do we implement it?
• AMI stands for Amazon Machine Image. It is basically a copy of the root file system.
• Provides the data required to launch an instance, which means a copy of running an AMI server in the cloud. It’s easy to launch an instance from many different AMIs.
• Hardware servers that commodities bios which exactly point the master boot record of the first block on a disk. A disk image is created which can easily fit anywhere physically on a disk .Where Linux can boot from an arbitrary location on the EBS storage network.
1) What are the advantages of using cloud computing?
The advantages of using cloud computing are
a) Data backup and storage of data
b) Powerful server capabilities
c) SaaS ( Software as a service)
d) Information technology sandboxing capabilities
e) Increase in productivity
f) Cost effective & Time saving
2) Mention platforms which are used for large scale cloud computing?
The platforms that are used for large scale cloud computing are
a) Apache Hadoop
3) Explain different models for deployment in cloud computing?
The different deployment models in cloud computing are
a) Private Cloud
b) Public Cloud
c) Community Cloud
d) Hybrid Cloud
4) What is the difference in cloud computing and computing for mobiles?
Mobile computing uses the same concept as cloud computing. Cloud computing becomes active with the data with the help of internet rather than individual device. It provides users with the data which they have to retrieve on demand. In mobile, the applications runs on the remote server and gives user the access for storage and manage.
5) How user can gain from utility computing?
Utility computing allows the user to pay only for what they are using. It is a plug-in managed by an organization which decides what type of services has to be deployed from the cloud. Most organizations prefer hybrid strategy.
6) For a transport in cloud how you can secure your data?
To secure your data while transporting them from one place to another, check that there is no leak with the encryption key implemented with the data you are sending.
7) What are the security aspects provided with cloud?
a) Identity management: It authorizes the application services
b) Access control: permission has to be provided to the users so that they can control the access of another user who is entering into the cloud environment.
c) Authentication and Authorization: Allows only the authorized and authenticated user only to access the data and applications
8) List out different layers which define cloud architecture?
The different layers used by cloud architecture are
a) CLC or Cloud Controller
c) Cluster Controller
d) SC or Storage Controller
e) NC or Node Controller
9) What are system integrators in Cloud Computing?
In Cloud Computing, systems integrator provides the strategy of the complicated process used to design a cloud platform. Integrator allows to create more accurate hybrid and private cloud network, as integrators have all the knowledge about the data center creation.
10) What is “ EUCALYPTUS” stands for?
“ EUCALYPTUS” stands for Elastic Utility Computing Architecture For Linking Your Programs To Useful Systems”
11) Explain what is the use of “EUCALYPTUS” in cloud computing?
“Eucalyptus” is an open source software infrastructure in cloud computing, which is used to implement clusters in cloud computing platform. It is used to build public, hybrid and private clouds. It has the ability to produce your own data center into a private cloud and allows you to use its functionality to many other organizations.
12) What is the requirement of virtualization platform in implementing cloud?
The requirement of virtualization platform in implementing cloud is to
a) Manage the service level policies
b) Cloud Operating System
c) Virtualization platforms helps to keep the backend level and user level concepts different from each other
13) Before going for cloud computing platform what are the essential things to be taken in concern by users?
b) Loss of data
c) Data storage
d) Business continuity
f) Data integrity in cloud computing
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technicalsymposium.com-All Quick Links & Study Notes PDF- Free Download