Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
ADO.Net Materials-Free Download
14. What are the benefits of ADO.Net?
Following are the benefits of ADO.Net:
15. What is the use of connection object?
ADO.Net Connection object is used to establish a connection between application and the data source. SQL Commands can be executed once this connection has been established. It is mandatory to close the connection object once data base activities are completed.
16. What are all features of ADO.Net?
Following are the features of ADO.Net:
Bulk Copy Operation
New Data Controls
Datareaders execute methods.
20. Is it possible to edit data in Repeater control?
No, it is not possible to edit data in the Repeater control.
21. What are all components of ADO.Net data provider?
Following are the components of ADO.Net Data provider:
Connection object Represents connection to the Database
Command object Used to execute stored procedure and command on Database
ExecuteNonQuery Executes command but doesnt return any value
ExecuteScalar Executes and returns single value
ExecuteReader Executes and returns result set
DataReader Forward and read only recordset
DataAdapter This acts as a bridge between database and a dataset.
22. What are the differences between OLEDB and SQLClient Providers?
OLEDB provider is used to access any database and provides flexibility of changing the database at any time. SQLClient provider is used to access only SQL Server database but it provides excellent performance than OLEDB provider while connecting with SQL Server database.
23. What are the different execute methods of Ado.Net?
Following are different execute methods of ADO.Net command object:
ExecuteScalar Returns single value from the dataset
ExecutenonQuery Returns resultset from dataset and it has multiple values
ExecuteReader Forwardonly resultset
ExecuteXMLReader Build XMLReader object from a SQL Query
24. What are all the commands used with Data Adapter?
DataAdapter is used to retrieve data from a data source .Insertcommand, UpdateCommand and DeleteCommand are the commands object used in DataAdapter to manage update on the database.
25. What are all the different methods under sqlcommand?
There are different methods under SqlCommand and they are:
Cancel Cancel the query
CreateParameter returns SQL Parameter
ExecuteNonQuery Executes and does not return result set
ExecuteReader executes and returns data in DataReader
ExecuteScalar Executes and returns single value
ExecuteXmlReader Executes and return data in XMLDataReader object
ResetCommandTimeout Reset Timeout property
26. What is the difference between Dataset.clone and Dataset.copy?
Dataset.clone object copies structure of the dataset including schemas, relations and constraints. This will not copy data in the table.
27. What is the difference between Command and CommandBuilder object?
Command is used to execute all kind of queries like DML and DDL. DML is nothing but Insert, Update and Delete. DDL are like Create and drop tables.
Command Builder object is used to build and execute DDL queries like Create and Drop Tables.
28. Is it possible to load multiple tables in a Dataset?
Yes, it is possible to load multiple tables in a single dataset.29. Which provider is used to connect MS Access, Oracle, etc ?
OLEDB Provider and ODBC Provider are used to connect to MS Access and Oracle. Oracle Data Provider is also used to connect exclusively for oracle database.
30. Do we use stored procedure in ADO.Net?
Yes, stored procedures are used in ADO.Net and it can be used for common repetitive functions.
31. What are the methods of XML dataset object?
There are various methods of XML dataset object:
GetXml() Get XML data in a Dataset as a single string.
GetXmlSchema() Get XSD Schema in a Dataset as a single string.
ReadXml() Reads XML data from a file.
ReadXmlSchema() Reads XML schema from a file.
WriteXml() Writes the contents of Dataset to a file.
WriteXmlSchema() Writes XSD Schema into a file.
32. What are all the different authentication techniques used to connect to MS SQL Server?
SQL Server should authenticate before performing any activity in the database. There are two types of authentication:
Windows Authentication Use authentication using Windows domain accounts only.
SQL Server and Windows Authentication Mode Authentication provided with the combination of both Windows and SQL Server Authentication.
33. What is the use of Dataview?
Dataview is used to represent a whole table or a part of table. It is best view for sorting and searching data in the data table.
34. What are the Data providers in ADO.Net?
Following are the Data Providers used in ADO.Net:.
MS SQL Server.
35. Which method is used by command class to execute SQL statements that return single value?
Execute Scalar method is used by command class to execute SQL statement which can return single values.
36. Which keyword is used to accept variable number of parameters?
Params keyword is used to accept variable number of parameters.
37. Tom is having XML document and that needs to be read on a daily basis. Which method of XML object is used to read this XML file?
ReadXML() method is used to read XML file.
38. Which method in OLEDBAdapter is used to populate dataset with records?
Fill Method is used to populate dataset with records.
39. Which object needs to be closed?
OLEDBReader and OLEDBConnection object need to be closed. This will stay in memory if it is not properly closed.
40. What are different layers of ADO.Net?
There are three different layers of ADO.Net:
Business Logic Layer
Database Access Layer
41. What are typed and untyped dataset?
Typed datasets use explicit names and data types for their members but untyped dataset uses table and columns for their members.
42. How to stop running thread?
Thread.Abort() function stops the thread execution at any time.
43. Which method is used to sort the data in ADO.Net?
Sort() method of GridViewControl is used to sort the data in a datatable.
44. Which object is used to add relationship between two Datatables?
DataRelation object is used to add relationship between two or more datatable objects.
45. Which is the best method to get two values from the database?
ExecuteNonQuery is the best method to get two values from the database.
46. What are all the classes that are available in System.Data Namespace?
Following are the classes that are available in System.Data Namespace:
47. What are the uses of Stored Procedure?
Following are uses of Stored Procedure:
Easy to use and maintain.
Less time and effort taken to execute.
Less Network traffic.
48. What is the default Timeout for SqlCommand.CommandTimeout property?
The default timeout of Sqlcommand. CommandTimeout property is 30 Seconds.
49. What are the classes in System.Data.Common Namespace?
There are two classes involved in System.Data.Common Nameapce:.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials PDF-Free Download
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here