Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers-iGate-Free Download
18. If a train covers 600m in 0.5 seconds, how long it will cover in 10 seconds? Ans: 3000m = 3km
19. The girl's age is twice that of boy, if the boy is four years old. After four years the age of the girl is Ans: 12 years
20. Sister's age is twice than that of the brother. If the brother's age is six, what is the sister's age after two years? Ans: 14 Yrs.
21. Two lemons cost 10 cents. Then one and a half dozen cost Ans: 90 cents
22. A clock is late by 1 minute 27 seconds in a month. Then how much will it be late in 1 day? Ans: 2.9 seconds
23. Which of the following figures together will make a triangle? Ans: a,b,c,d
24. Make a square by drawing only one line Ans: line 2-5, square 2-3-4-5-2
25. Which of the following is the odd one? crew, constellation, companion, league, participants. Ans: companion
26. Opposite of Remote? (a) Far (b) Near (c) Huge (d) Village
27. Statement A: All great men are ridiculous;
Statement B: I am ridiculous ;
Inference : I am a great man;
(a) True (b) False (c) Not clear
28. Statement: Normal children are active; Inference: All children are active;
(a) True (b) False (c) Uncertain
29. Next number in the series 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 ? Ans: 1/16
30. In 6 seconds a light flashes once. In one hour how many times it will flash? Ans: 601 times
31. At 20% discount, a cycle is sold at a selling price of 2500 Rs. What is the actual price? Ans: Rs. 3125
32. Statement A: A & B have same age;
Statement B: B is younger than C;
Inference : A is younger than C;
(a) True (b) False (c) Uncertain
33. All chickens lay eggs (True/False) Ans: False
34. A invests $12000, B invests $8000, C invests $6000 and they got a profit of $1200. How much share A got more than B and C? Ans: 2/13 and 3/13
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here