Software Companies Placement Papers With Answers- -Free Download
1. DESIM is coded as CAMEL,then TIGER is coded as "______"?
2.COLOUR is coded as OCOLURL,then SPECTRUM is coded as "______"?
3.Three dog Roxy,Tiger,Jack.They want to be a friend of 2 cat named
Sally and Billy.Among the 3 dog,one dog failed to make a fiend.Sally
and Billy succed to make a friend.Then, Tiger succeed to make friend
4.A's father has a mother K and K's husband is T and T's brother is M
and M's grandson is S.Then what is the relation of A and S?
7.(A direction question,but cant remember the exact question) Africa is
north of Atlanta,greenland is in the south of Africa,Aulica is in the
east of Atlanta and in the west of New Zeeland and Texus is in the
South of New Zeeland.So,Africa is in which side of Texus?
8.In a job seekers line,every 3rd man is liar and every 4th man is a
B.Tech holder.Then how many B.Tech holder are liar?
9.MARRIAGE is coded is AMRRAIEG,...then you have to find some thing
code that I cant remember.
10.Some questions are from Logical Reasonig.
11.Some questions on probability.
12.Arrange the sentences A,B,C,D in a logical sequence to form a
A. It is because Japanese companies do not have to pay the
consultancies’ inflated fees the argument goes ,that companies have
more money to devote to ‘real’ investment and because they are not
tempted to follow the latest management fashions that they can develop
a coherent ,long term strategy. B. The average salary man,relaxing
after a ten hour day over yakitori and sake, hardly Spends his time
talking about Drucker –san and Peter-san .
C. It might seem far fetched to argue that Japan’s post war growth has
anything to do With management theory.
D.Critics of management theory happily point out that thirty years
after arriving ,
Western consultancies are still to make ends meet ,and that Japan has
Schools ,none of them very prestigious.
Options: 1. CADB 2. CBDA 3. DBAC 4. DBCA
(2-3 this type of question)
14.Odd man series out question.
1.Difference between Virtual and Abstract Method ?
2.What is Runtime Polymorphism ?
3.What is Overiding ?
4.What is the use of a private constructor?
5.What design patterns you used in the project ?
6.What is an interface ? Is there any relation betweem interface and
7.what is an abstract class ?
8.What is the difference between DataSet and DataReader ?
9.What is CommandBuilder ?
10.What is the Difference between Application and Sesssion ?
11.How do you Host a Service ?
12.What is a Cursor, How do you replace a Cursor ?
13.Whare are temp tables ?
14.What is Channel Factory ?
15.what is heap memory ?
16.write a program for Fibonacci series?
17.write a program for linked list?
Syntel HR Questions:
1.Tell me something about yourself?
2.Tell me about computers ?
3.What is frontend and backend?
4.Founder of microsoft?
5..What are your strengths and weaknesses ?
6.Who developed JAVA?
7.Why do u want to join syntel ?
8.Which type of movies do you like?
9.Why should i Hire u ?
Syntel Model Placement Paper:
1. Odd man out : a)stem b) fruits c) flowers d) tree e) root
2. 9, __, 15, 18, 21, 24
3. Seating arrangement(2 puzzles)
4. Books arrangement (puzzle)
6. If 3rd day of a month is Monday. Then what is the 5th day after 21st
of that month?
7. Blood relation question
1. one pipe fills in 4 hrs and another in 5hrs when they both work
alternately how much time will be taken to fill the tank.
2. LCM of 3 nos is 120 which of the following no must not be their HCF
a. 8 , b.24 c.12 d.24 and 30
3.two trains from the points A and B moving in opposite direction , at
the point they meet the second train travels 120 kms more than the
first. The speeds are 50kmph and 60kmph respectively find the distance
between A and B?
4. One monkey climbs a poll at the rate of 6mts/min and fell down 3mts
in the alternately. Length of the poll is 60 mts , how much time it
will take to reach the top?
a. 31 b.33 c.37 d.40 (ans: 37)
5.a number when multiplied by 7/18 instead of 7/8 and got the result
770 less than the actual result , find the original number?
6. The volume and the radius of both cone and sphere are equal , then
find the ratio of height of the cone to the diameter of the sphere?
7. A and B started a business with 1500 and 2500 and got a profit 800
rs. Half of the profit is shared equally the remaining is shared
according to their investment. Find their profits.
8. The difference between the simple interest and compound interest for
A:B =2:3 and B:C=5:6 then find A:B:C
9. an amount of 64 Rs has to become 125 in 3 years in compound interest
, find the rate of interest?
10. a similar to the above problem find the time(rate of interest is
11. the prime no., which is greater than 6 when divide by 6 will always
gives the remainder
ans: 1 or 5
12.Length of a rectangle is increased by 50% and breadth is decreased
by 25% what is the difference in the area
13. Mr X position in a class is 13th from first and 17th from last, and
8th from the first and 13th from last in passed candidates list, then
how many candidates failed in the exam
14. Two successive discounts of 20% and 15% is equal to a net discount
15. A two digit number is 4 times to its sum of digits , when 9 is
added to the number, the digits will get reversed. Then what is that
16. The length of the following rectangle is '4a' and its breadth is
'2a'. Radius of the two circles is 'a'. Then find the ratio of total
area of the rectangle to the area not covered by the two circles with
in the rectangle
17. A person starts with the speed of u/1 kmph and returns with the
speed of u/2 kmph, what is his average speed.
18. A cistern will be filled in 9 hrs, but becoz of an outlet it is
filled in 10 hrs, if the cistern is filled, then how much time the
outlet takes to empty the cistern.
19. In a right angled triangle ABC angle B = 90 , BM is the median to
AC , then AB2 + BC2 (in terms of BM)
20. Three circles with same radius r are drawn with centres as three
vertices of atriangle. What is the sum of areas of the intersections of
these circles with the triangle.
21. X men work for X days to produce X products, then Y men can produce
Y products in -- days.
22. The compound interest for first and second years is 200 and 220 on
a certain amount. Find the sum.
23. Marked price of a commodity is 35% above the cost price. If he
gives a discount of 15%, how much he gains on the deal.
24. 5 mangoes + 4 oranges = 7 mangoes + 1 orange. Find the ratio of
mango to orange.
25. A man starts a work, after some time some one joins him..like this
26. Food is sufficient for 100men for 60days. For how many days the
food is sufficient for 500men?
27. If 8men 8hrs per day works for 8days get 45/- then how many men
required if the work is 5hrs per day for10days they get 60/-?
28. A person sold an item at a profit of 12% .If he sold it at a loss
of 12% then he would get Rs.6/- less. What is the cost price?
29. (1 1/2 /((3/4-2/5 )/(2/3+4/5))) * ((2 3/4 /((4/3-2/5 )/(5/3+6/5)))
30. Avg age of X number of adults in a class is 30yrs. If 12 new adults
with avg age of 32 joined with them then the avg age increases by one.
31. A sphere of radius 2cms is dropped into a cylinder of radius 4 cms
containing water upto certain level. The raise in the water level is
32. .... find the average of reciprocals of x and y :
33. In a school there are 1000 students in the year 1999. The number of
studentsincreased by 20% in the year 2000. And it is increased by 15%
in the year 2001. But it is decreased by 18% in 2002. Then what is the
strength in 2002.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.