Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Sapient Placement Papers-Free Download
1. Akshay takes 2 hours longer than Sunny to complete a length of 30 km. In case Akshay doubles up his speed he would cover than distance in 1 hour less than Sunny’s time. Determine
A. 6 kmph B. 5 kmph C. 6.5 kmph D. 7.5 kmph
2. How many possible ways can you arrange the letter “OPTICAL” so that the vowels are always kept together?
A. 720 B. 120 C. 1540 D. 4320
3. There are 20 marked tickets (numbered 1 -20), these tickets are mixed up and them drawn out one at a time. Find the probability of that the number drawn out is a multiple of 5 or 3.
A. 1/3 B. 1/2 C. 7/20 D. 9/20
4. A tank contains three pipes for inlet flow which control the flow uniformly. Time taken by first two pipes operating together to fill the tank is same as time taken by third pipe to fill the tank alone. Pipe 2’s filling rate is 5 hours faster than Pipe 1 and 4 hours slower than Pipe 3. Time taken by Pipe 1 to fill the tank alone is?
A. 15 hours B. 6 hours C. 10 hours D. 25 hours
5. In a school the seats for admission in Physics, Mathematics and English are kept in the ratio 5:7:8. The school receives a proposal to increase the number of seats by 40%, 50% and 75% correspondingly. What will be the new ratio of seats?
A. 6:7:8 B. 2:3:4 C. 2:3:5 D. 6:8:9
6. Simple interest applied on a given sum at the rate of 9% per annum in 5 years duration is 4016.25 INR. Find the sum.
A. Rs 8925.00 B. Rs 8900.00 C. Rs 8037.50 D. Rs 7167.50
7. The sale for 5 past months for a grocer are:
Rs 6927 Rs 6855 Rs 7230 Rs 6435 Rs 6542
What should be the estimated sale in month 6 to make a total average sale of Rs 6500?
A. Rs 6201 B. Rs 5991 C. Rs 4991 D. Rs 6001
8. Two trains are travelling at the speeds of 20km/hr and 40 km/hr respectively. Assuming that directions of both trains are same, the faster train will pass a man who is sitting inside the slower one in 5 seconds. Determine the length of this train.
A. 29 m B. 28 and 4/9 m C. 27 and 7/9 m D. 23 m
9. To finish a piece of work A takes double the time of B and triple the time of C. All of them working together can finish the piece in 2 days. Alone B can finish this work in?
A. 4 Days B. 8 Days C. 12 Days D. 6 Days
10. A clock which gains its speed uniformly on a Monday noon was 2 minutes behind standard time, the next Monday 2 pm this clock was 4 minutes 48 faster than standard time. When was the clock accurate?
A. 2 pm on Thursday B. 3 pm on Friday C. 1 pm on Saturday D. 2 pm on Wednesday
11. If the value of log 27 is 1.431, the value of log 9 will be?
A. 0.954 B. 0.934 C. 0.958 D. 0.937
12. Speed of a motorboat in still water is measured to be 15km/hr. This boat goes 30 km downstream in 4 hours 30 minutes. Calculate the flow of water (speed of stream).
A. 4 kmph B. 6 kmph C. 5 kmph D. 10 kmph
13. Compound interest is applied on Rs 5000 for duration of 1 year at the rate of 4% per annum. What will be the difference between the interest compiled yearly and half yearly?
A. Rs 5.80 B. Rs 2.04 C. Rs 8.70 D. Rs 3.06
Answer Key: 1. B 2. A 3. D 4. A 5. B 6. A 7. C 8. C 9. D 10. D 11. A 12. C 13. B
1) How you feel to study again(I was worked for one year)
2) Tell me about your self
3) Define the first round problem briefly
4) Did you implement fully?
5) I was asked to explain the program, which I did in first round
6) Asked to complete what I missed in first round(Date).
7) Explain static global structure
8) Implement virtual function
9) Do you want to ask any thing?
a) Requirement of fresher’s in Sapient
b) About the internship
10) Will you work up to 12 night?
11) Will you work in testing?
12) Feedback was given on the spot interview panel
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here