Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
SBI Placement Papers-Free Download
16. The average weight of 8 person's increases by 2.5 kg when a new person comes in place of one of them weighing 65 kg. What might be the weight of the new person?
a) 76Kg b) 76.5Kg c) 85Kg d) Data inadequate e) None of these
17. In Arum?s opinion, his weight is greater than 65 kg but less than 72 kg. His brother doest not agree with Arum and he thinks that Arum?s weight is greater than 60 kg but less than 70 kg. His mother's view is that his weight cannot be greater than 68 kg. If all are them are correct in their estimation, what is the average of different probable weights of Arum?
a) 67 kg b) 68 kg c) 69 Kg. d) Data inadequate e) None of these
18. Product of two co-prime numbers is 117. Their LCM should be
a) 1 b) 117 c) equal to their H.C.F. d) Cannot be calculated e) None of these
19. A starts a business with Rs.3500 and after 5 months, B joins with A as his partner. After a year, the profit is divided in the ratio 2 : 3. What is B?s contribution in the capital?
a) Rs.7500 b) Rs.8000 c) Rs.8500 d) Rs.9000 e) None of these
20. In how many different ways can the letters of the word 'DETAIL' be arranged in such a way that the vowels occupy only the odd positions?
a) 32 b) 48 c) 36 d) 60 e) None of these
21. Two dice are tossed. The probability that the total score is a prime number is:
a) 1/6 b) 5/12 c) 1/2 d) 7/9 e) None of these
22. The sum of the ages of 5 children born at the intervals of 3 years each is 50 years. What is the age of the youngest child?
a) 4 years b) 8 years c) 10 years d) 12 years e) None of these
23. A shopkeeper professes to sell his goods at cost price but uses a weight of 800 gm instead of kilogram weight. Thus, he make a profit of
a) 20% b) 22% c) 25% d) Data inadequate e) None of these
24. The number of common terms to the two sequences 17, 21, 25 ?. 417 and 16, 21, 26 ?. 466 is :
a) 19 b) 20 c) 21 d) 84 e) None of these
25. ?50 × ?98 is equal to
a) 63.75 b) 65.95 c) 70 d) 70.25 e) None of these
1. 24th ASEAN summit venue Answer : Nay Pyi Taw
2. A Scheme named Rajiv Gandhi Scheme for Empowerment of Adolescent Girls is also known as Answer : Sabla
3. A. R. Rahman street is in which country Answer : Canada
4. Capital of Canada Answer : Ottawa
5. Capital of Ethiopia Answer : Addis Ababa
6. Capital of Sweden Answer : Stockholm
7. 150 km missile launched by DRDO recently Answer : Prithvi
8. 2015 Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting will be held in Answer : Malta
9. Amount provided for developing 100 samrt cities Answer : 7060 crores
10. Amul related to which revolution Answer : White Revolution
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here