Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
SBI Placement Papers-Free Download
1. What percentage of numbers from 1 to 70 have 1 or 9 in the unit?s digit?
a) 1 b) 14 c) 20 d) 21 e) None of these
2. (935421 × 625) = ?
a) 575648125 b) 584638125 c) 584649125 d) 585628125 e) None of these
3. Reena took a loan of Rs.1200 with simple interest for as many years as the rate of interest. If she paid Rs.432 as interest at the end of the loan period, what was the rate of interest?
a) 3.6 b) 6 c) 18 d) Data inadequate e) None of these
4. A leak in the bottom of a tank can empty the full tank in 8 hours. An inlet pipe fills water at ther ate of 6 litres a minute. When the tank is full, the inlet is opened and due to the leak, the tank is empty in 12 hours. How many litres does the cistern hold?
a) 7580 b) 7960 c) 8290 d) 8640 e) None of these
5. In what ratio must a grocer mix two varieties of pulses costing Rs.15 and Rs.20 per kg respectively so as to get a mixture worth Rs.16.50 kg?
a) 3 : 7 b) 5 : 7 c) 7 : 3 d) 7 : 5 e) None of these
6. What was the day of the week on 28th May 2006?
a) Thursday b) Friday c) Saturday d) Sunday e) None of these
7. A man can row upstream at 8 kmph and downstream at 13 kmph. The speed of the stream is
a) 2.5 km/hr b) 4.2 km/hr c) 5 km/hr d) 10.5 km/hr e) None of these
8. If the sum of the interior angles of a regular polygon measures upto 1440 degrees, how many sides does the polygon have?
a) 10 sides b) 8 sides c) 12 sides d) 9 sides e) None of these
9. Number of solutions of the equation tan x + sec x = 2 cos x, lying in the interval [0, 2?] is
a) 0 b) 1 c) 2 d) 3 e) None of these
10. A alone can do a piece of work in 6 days and B alone 8 days. A and B undertook to do it for Rs.3200. With the help of C, they completed the work in 3 days. How much is to be paid to C?
a) Rs.375 b) Rs.400 c) Rs.600 d) Rs.800 e) None of these
11. A train travels at an average of 50 miles per hour for 2x1/2 hours and then travels at a speed of 70 miles per hour for 1x1/2 hours. How far the train did travels in the entire 4 hours?
a) 120 miles b) 150 miles c) 200 miles d) 230 miles e) None of these
12. A shopkeeper give 12% additional discount on the discounted price, after giving an initial discount of 20% on the labeled price of a radio. If the final sale price of the radio is Rs.704, then what is its labeled price?
a) Rs.844.80 b) Rs.929.28 c) Rs.1000 d) Rs.1044.80 e) None of these
13. A person was asked to state his age in years. His reply was, ?Take my age three years hence, multiply it by 3 and then subtract three times my age three years ago and you will know how old I am.? What was the age of the person?
a) 14 years b) 18 years c) 20 years d) 32 years e) None of these
14. In how many ways can the letters of the word 'LEADER' be arranged?
a) 72 b) 144 c) 360 d) 72 e) None of these
15. Find the greatest number that will divide 43, 91 and 183 so as to leave the same remained in each case.
a) 4 b) 7 c) 9 d) 13 e) None of these
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here