Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
ORACLE Placement Papers-Free Download
Write a program to remove duplicates from a sorted array.
In C, if you pass an array as an argument to a function, what actually gets passed?
A. Value of elements in array
B. First element of the array
C. Base address of the array
D. Address of the last element of array
Which of the following statements are correct about an array?
1: The array int num; can store 26 elements.
2: The expression num designates the very first element in the array.
3: It is necessary to initialize the array at the time of declaration.
4: The declaration num[SIZE] is allowed if SIZE is a macro.
A. 1 B. 1,4
C. 2,3 D. 2,4
1. Three beauty pageant finalists-Cindy, Amy and the Linda-The winner was a musician. The one who was not last or first was a math major. The one who came in the third had black hair. Linda had red hair. Amy had no musical abilities. Who was first?
(A) Cindy (B) Amy (C) Linda (D) None of these
2. Two twins have certain peculiar characteristics. One of them always lies on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. The other always lies on Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays. On the other days they tell the truth. You are given a conversation. Person A- today is Sunday, my name is Anil Person B-today is Tuesday, my name is Bill , What day is today?
A) Sunday (B) Tuesday (C) Monday (D) Thursday
3. The difference of a number and its reciprocal is 1/2.The sum of their squares is
(A) 9/4 (B) 4/5 (C) 5/3 (D) 7/4
4. The difference of a number and its square is 870.What is the number?
(A) 42 (B) 29 C) 30 (D) 32
5. A trader has 100 Kg of wheat, part of which he sells at 5% profit and the rest at 20% profit. He gains 15% on the whole. Find how much is sold at 5% profit?
(A) 60 (B) 50 (C) 66.66 (D) 33.3
6. Which of the following points are collinear?
(A) (3,5) (4,6) (2,7) (B) (3,5) (4,7) (2,3) (C) (4,5) (4,6) (2,7) (D) (6,7) (7,8) (2,7)
7. A man leaves office daily at 7pm.a driver with car comes from his home to pick him from office and bring back home. One day he gets free at 5.30 and instead of waiting for driver he starts walking towards home. In the way he meets the car and returns home on car. He reaches home 20 minutes earlier than usual. In how much time does the man reach home usually
(A) 1 hr 20 min (B) 1 hr (C) 1 hr 10 min (D) 55 min
8. If m:n = 2:3,the value of 3m+5n/6m-n is
(A) 7/3 (B) 3/7 (C) 5/3 (D) 3/5
9. A dog taken four leaps for every five leaps of hare but three leaps of the dog is equal to four leaps of the hare. Compare speed?
(A) 12:16 (B) 19:20 (C) 16:15 D) 10:12
10. A watch ticks 90 times in 95 seconds. And another watch ticks 315 times in 323 secs. If they start together, how many times will they tick together in first hour?
(A) 100 times (B) 101 times (C) 99 times (D) 102 times
11. The purpose of defining an index is
(A) Enhance Sorting Performance (B) Enhance Searching Performance (C) Achieve Normalization (D) All of the above
12. A transaction does not necessarily need to be
(A) Consistent (B) Repeatable (C) Atomic (D) Isolated
13. To group users based on common access permission one should use
(A) User Groups (B) Roles (C) Grants (D) None of the above
14. PL/SQL uses which of the following
(A) No Binding (B) Early Binding C) Late Binding (D) Deferred Binding
15. Which of the constraint can be defined at the table level as well as at the column level
(A) Unique (B) Not Null (C) Check (D) All the above
16. To change the default date format in a SQLPLUS Session you have to
(A) Set the new format in the DATE_FORMAT key in the windows Registry. (B) Alter session to set NLS_DATE-FORMAT. (C) Change the Config.ora File for the date base. D) Change the User Profile USER-DATE-FORMAT.
17. Which of the following is not necessarily an advantages of using a package rather than independent stored procedure in data base.
(A) Better performance. (B) Optimized memory usage. (C) Simplified Security implementation. (D) Encapsulation.
18. Integrity constrains are not checked at the time of
(A) DCL Statements. (B) DML Statements. (C) DDL Statements. (D) It is checked all the above cases.
19. Roll Back segment is not used in case of a
(A) DCL Statements. (B) DML Statements. (C) DDL Statements. (D) all of the above.
20. An Arc relationship is applicable when
A) One child table has multiple parent relation, but for anyone instance of a child record only one of the relations is applicable. (B) One column of a table is related to another column of the same table. (C) A child table is dependent on columns other than the primary key columns of the parent table. D) None of the above.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here