Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Nokia Siemens Placement Papers-Free Download
Q.1) If ‘P’ means ‘×’, ‘Q’ means ‘÷’ T means of and ‘V’ means +, then what will be the value of 85 Q 17 P 3 V 1 T 4 = ? 2
(1) 62 (2) 31 (3) 17 (4) 19 (5) None of these
Q.2) Early morning after sunrise, Rajesh was standing infront of his house in such a way that his shadow was falling exactly behind him. He starts walking straight and walks 5 metres. He turns to his left and walks 3 metres and again turning to his left walks 2 metres. Now in which direction is he from his starting point?
(1) South (2) West (3) South-East (4) North-East (5) South-West
Q.3) In a class of 39 students the ratio of boys and girls is 2 : 1. Radhika ranks 15th among all the students from top and 8th among girls from bottom. How many boys are there below Radhika?
(1) 16 (2) 17 (3) 15 (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these
Q.4) In a certain code language AUTHORITY is written as YTUROHTIA. How will DESIGNATE be written in that code language?
(1) ESENGATDI (2) ESEGNITAD (3) ESENGITAD (4) ESNEIGTDA (5) None of these
Directions (5-7) : Read the following letter-number sequence carefully and answer the question given below:
7 3 P N 4 2 6 3 1 M L B T 4 5 G A C D F J K 1 9 8 2
Q.5) If the first fifteen elements of the above sequence is written in the reverse order which of the following elements will be sixth to the left of twelfth element from your right?
(1) J (2) 6 (3) 2 (4) 3 (5) None of these
Q.6) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
(1) GDK (2) 7N6 (3) B5C (4) AF9 (5) TGD
Q.7) If we interchange the first and the seventh elements, the second and the eighth elements and so on upto 2 and B from your left, which of the following will be twelfth to left of eighth element from your right?
(1) 6 (2) 7 (3) 2 (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these
Q.8) If it is possible to make a meaningful word with second, the third, the sixth and the ninth letters of the word PSYCHOMETRIC using each letter only once, what will be the first letter of the word can be formed. If more than one word can be formed mark M as your answer and if no such word can be formed mark X as your answer.
(1) X (2) M (3) R (4) T (5) S
Q.9) If ‘M S N’ means ‘M is the father of N’, ‘M ? N’ means ‘M is the sister of N’ and ‘M * N’ means ‘M is the brother of N’ then what is the relation of C with A in A # B $ C * D?
(1) Niece (2) Nephew (3) Aunt (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these
Q.10) How many such pairs of letters are there in the word EXPRESSION which have as many letters between them in the word as in the alphabet?
(1) Four (2) Five (3) Three (4) Two (5) None of these
Directions (11-13) : Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
(i) There are five buildings – A, B, C, D and E in a row facing towards East but not necessarily in the same order. Five other buildings – P, Q, R and T are in another row facing towards West. The buildings in each row are arranged infront of one another.
(ii) B is at one of the end. There is only C between B and D. A is to the immediate left of D.
(iii) R is just opposite to C and is between P and Q. S is to the immediate right of P.
Q.11) Which of the following pairs is at both the ends in any of the two rows?
(1) B and A (2) Q and S (3) P and T (4) B and E (5) None of these
Q.12) A is in front of which of the following buildings?
(1) S (2) P (3) T (4) Q (5) R
Q.13) Which of the following buildings?
(1) S (2) R (3) T (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these
Q.14) “Some stones are rocks” and “Some rocks are clouds”. If both the statements are true, then which of the following statements is DEFINITELY TRUE?
(1) Some clouds are stones (2) All clouds are rocks (3) No rock is stone (4) All clouds are stones (5) None of that
Q.15) It is given that M is either greater than or equal to P. P is smaller than Q and Q is not greater than R. Which of the following is DEFINITELY TRUE?
(1) M is either greater than or equal to R. (2) M is either greater than or equal to Q. (3) R is greater than P. (4) R is either greater than or equal to P. (5) None of these
Q.16) The students of a class are divided into two groups-A and B. If Sangita is included in the group A then her rank is 7th from the top and if she in included in the group B, her rank is 13th from the top. If the students of both groups are brought together, what will be the rank of Sangita?
(1) 20 (2) 19 (3) 21 (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these
Q.17) In a certain code language “Jo re ka” means “sweet nice sugar”, “la fi de” means “tasty sour lemon”, “fi ka tip” means “sugar and lemon” and “la re” means “nice tasty”. How will “sweet and sour” be written in that code language?
(1) Data inadequate (2) jo re ka (3) la re ka (4) la re tip (5) None of these
Directions (18-20) : Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: Five flats – A, B, C, D, E. which are at equi-distance, are arranged in a semi-circle but not necessarily in the same order. The middle falt B faces towards North-East and is immediate right to D while C is to the immediate right of B.
Q.18) D faces which direction?
(1) North (2) North-East (3) East (4) West (5) North-west
Q.19) Which of the following two flats are at both the ends?
(1) A and D (2) C and D (3) B and E (4) A and E (5) Data inadequate
Q.20) What should come in the place of question mark (?) in the following letter series? DG CFI ? QJM
(1) EGJ (2) EHK (3) DFI (4) DCH (5) None of these
Directions (21-23) : Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: In order or organize a competition, 26 students were divided into four groups a, b, c and d. A B C D E F G H I J K L M c a b d c a c d b a b c d N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z a d a c b d a b c a d d a
Q.21) If such groups are formed by selecting one students from each group, then how many such groups are possible?
(1) Seven (2) Six (3) Four (4) Five (5) None of these
Q.22) If one students from each group is selected for inter-school competition, then which of the following groups is possible?
(1) Seven (2) Six (3) Four (4) Five (5) None of these
Q.23) Four of the following fives are alike in certain way and hence form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
(1) BHF (2) LDJ (3) OKG (4) ZTY (5) JEN
Directions (24-25) : What value should come in place of question mark (?) in the following questions?
Q.24) 52 × 87 – 5000 = ?
(1) 4000 (2) 4124 (3) 3924 (4) 4024 (5) None of these
Q.25) 2.56 ×(13)2 = ?
(1) 270.4 (2) 432.64 (3) 26.14 (4) 208.00 (5) None of these
1. (3) 2. (4) 3. (2) 4. (3) 5. (2) 6. (4) 7. (2) 8. (4) 9. (2) 10. (1) 11. (4) 12. (1) 13. (5) 14. (5) 15. (3) 16. (4) 17. (5) 18. (3) 19. (4) 20. (2) 21. (4) 22. (4) 23. (1) 24. (2) 25. (5)
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here