Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
MindTree Placement Papers-Free Download
1) a person losses and gains 10% on selling a object for 200. ans:he losses
2)sum of 1 to 100 is divisible by
2.2 & 4
3)10 consonants and 4 vowels , how many words with 3 consonants and 2 vowels?
1) 720 , 2)7200 .. complete series
5)ABCEFGIJK..( ver easy )
6)how many nos start and end with 2 b/w 100 and 300?
7)if a sphere of dia 3 cm is melted & formed into 3 spheres , the diameter of 1st is 1.5cm and that of second is 2.0 cm , what is the diameter of the third??
12)if prizes are increased by 25% , by how much should i reduce the consumption to keep the expenditure same??
13)how many factors ( or what nos) divide 6400
1)24 , 2) 25 3) ..
14) "COURTESY" - how many words can be constructed with C in the begining and Y at the end
15) My mother's husband's father in laws son's child->what is the relation?
16)3 glasses containing mixture of water and alco in ratio 2:3 , 3:4 , 5:9 when all 3 are mixed what is the new ratio??
1) Aptitude-it consists of 25 questions (30 mins) the questions will be mainly from R.S.Aggarwal (aptitude & verbal) preparing with these books are enough
Some of the que's I remember are
I. P, Q, R, S, T and U are six members of family, each of them engaged in a different profession-Doctor, Lawyer, Teacher, Engineer, Nurse and Manager.
II. Each of them remains at home on a different day of the week from Monday to Saturday.
III. The lawyer in the family remains at home on Thursday.
IV. R remains at home on Tuesday.
V. P, a Doctor, does not remain at home either on Saturday or on Wednesday.
VI. S is neither the Doctor nor the Teacher and remains at home on Friday.
VII. Q is the Engineer and T is the Manager.
1) Which of the following combinations is not correct?
A) R-Teacher B) Q-Engineer C) T-Manager D) All of the above
2) Which of the following combinations is correct?
A) Lawyer-Tuesday B) Manager-Fri C) Engg-Thursday D) Nurse-Friday
3) Who is the Nurse?
A) S B) R C) D) Data Inadeq
2. A survey of a village showed that 1 / 10 of the total population speak neither Hindi nor English. 1 / 5 of them cannot speak English and 3 / 7 of them cannot speak Hindi. What percentages of people know only one language?
A) 42.86 % B) 40 % C) 34 % D) None of these
3. There are three sections of a class in a school. The number of students in the three sections is 38, 42 and 40 and the average age of the students in these sections separately is 15.3 years, 16.5 years and 15.9 years respectively. What is the average age of the class?
A) 15.99 B) 15.92 years C) 15.6 years D) 4.Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 24 minutes and 32 minutes respectively. If both the pipes are opened simultaneously, after how much time should B be closed so that the tank is full in 18 minutes?
A) 8 min B) 10 min C) 9 min D)
In this we have to find the output of 10 que(10 min) .In this the main thing is that options r not given 1.
char s[ ]="man";
for(i=0;s[ i ];i++)
printf("\n%c%c%c%c",s[ i ],*(s+i),*(i+s),i[s]);
2. void main()
int const * p=5;
3. int i; for(i = 1; i < 5; ++i)
if (i == 3)
3. Essay/E-mail writing one topic is given we have to complete in 10 min
4. Programming skills
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here