Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Maveric Placement Papers-Free Download
1) In each of the following questions a number series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative that will continue the same pattern and fill in the blank spaces. 2, 7, 14, 23, ?, 47
A. 31 B. 28 C. 34 D. 38
2) 4, 6, 12, 14, 28, 30, ?
A. 32 B. 64 C. 62 D. 60
3) A man walks at 5kmph for 6hr and at 4km/h for 12hr. His average speed is
A. 4 1/3 km/h B. 7 2/3 km/h C. 9 ½ km/h D. 8 km/h
4) A man can cover a distance in 1hr 24min by covering 2/3 of the distance at 4 km/h and the rest at 5km/h. The total distance is
A. 5km B. 6km C. 7km D. 8km
5) A man sitting in a train which is traveling at 50 kmph observes that a goods train, traveling in opposite direction, takes 9 seconds to pass him. If the goods train is 280 m long, find its speed.?
A. 50 kmph B. 58 kmph C. 62 kmph D. 65 kmph
6) A train 220 m long is running with a speed of 59 kmph. In what time will it pass a man who is running at 7 kmph in the direction opposite to that in which the train is going?
A. 7 sec B. 8 sec C. 10 sec D. 12 sec
7) If 5 women or 8 girls can do a work in 84 days. In how many days can 10 women and 5 girls can do the same work?
A. 32 days B. 48 days C. 52 days D. 38 days
8) If 34 men completed 2/5th of a work in 8 days working 9 hours a day. How many more man should be engaged to finish the rest of the work in 6 days working 9 hours a day?
A. 89 B. 98 C. 102 D. 142
9) If 30% of a number is 12.6, find the number?
A. 45 B. 38 C. 40 D. 42
10) What number must be added to 6, 16 and 8 to get an average of 13?
A. 22 B. 25 C. 20 D. 18
11) 10 cats caught 10 rats in 10 seconds. How many cats are required to catch 100 rats in 100 seconds
A. 100 B. 10 C. 20 D. 50
12) A man wants to reach a window which is 40 feet above the ground. The distance from the foot of the ladder to the wall is 9 feet. How long should the ladder be ?
A. 9 feet B. 81 feet C. 41 feet D. 49 feet
13) There are eight mango trees in a straight line. The distance between each mango tree with other is 3 metres. What is the distance between first tree and eighth tree?
A. 24 m B. 27 m C. 30 m D. 21 m
14) A student is ranked 13th from right and 8th from left. How many students are there in total?
A. 18 B. 19 C. 20 D. 21
15) A goat is tied to one corner of a square plot of side 12m by a rope 7m long.Find the area it can graze?
A. 155 sq.m B. 19.25 sq.m C. 144 sq.m D. 38.5 sq.m
In each of the following questions, various terms of an alphabet series are given with one or more terms missing as shown by (?). Choose the missing terms out of the given alternatives.
1) AZ, GT, MN, ?, YB A. KF B. RX C. SH D. TS
2) AZ, CX, FU, ?
A. IR B. IV C. JQ D. KP
3) Poles : Magnet :: ? : Battery
A. Energy B. Power C. Terminals D. Cells
4) Peace : Chaos :: Creation : ?
A. Manufacture B. Destruction C. Build D. Construction
5) Find the odd one out
A. crusade B. expedition C. cruise D. campaign
6) Find the odd one out
A. flourish B. renovate C. blossom D. thrive
7) If FRIEND is coded as HUMJTK, how can CANDLE be written in that code?
A. DEQJQM B. DCQHQK C. EDRIRL D. ESJFME
8) In a certain code ADVENTURES is written as TRDESAUVEN. How is PRODUCED written in that code ?
A. IUIPGSSRNP B. IUIPGSRSNR C. IUINGSSRRP D. IRIPGSSNRR
9) Pointing to a man in a photograph, a woman said, "His brother's father is the only son of my grandfather." How is the woman related to the man in the photograph?
A. Sister B. Aunt C. Grandmother D. Daughter
10) A told B,"The girl I met yesterday was the youngest daughter of the brother?in?law of my friend?s mother." How is the girl related to A's friend?
A. Niece B. Cousin C. Friend D. Daughter
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here