Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
L & T Infotech Placement Papers-Free Download
17. The price of sugar increases by 20%, by what % should a housewife reduce the consumption of sugarso that expenditure on sugar can be same as before ?
(a) 15% (b) 16.66% (c) 12% (d) 9%
18. A man spends half of his salary on household expenses, 1/4th for rent, 1/5th for travel expenses, the man deposits the rest in a bank. If his monthly deposits in the bank amount 50, what is his monthly salary ?
(a) Rs.500 (b) Rs.1500 (c) Rs.1000 (d) Rs. 900
20. The population of a city increases @ 4% p.a. There is an additional annual increase of 4% of the population due to the influx of job seekers, find the % increase in population after 2 years ?
21. The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a school is 3:2 Out of these 10% the boys and 25% of girls are scholarship holders. % of students who are not scholarship holders.?
22. 15 men take 21 days of 8 hrs. each to do a piece of work. How many days of 6 hrs. each would it take for 21 women if 3 women do as much work as 2 men?
(a) 30 (b) 20 (c) 19 (d) 29
23. A cylinder is 6 cms in diameter and 6 cms in height. If spheres of the same size are made from thematerial obtained, what is the diameter of each sphere?
a) 5 cms (b) 2 cms (c) 3 cms (d) 4 cms
24. A rectangular plank (2)1/2 meters wide can be placed so that it is on either side of the diagonal of asquare shown below.(Figure is not available)What is the areaof the plank? Ans :7*(2)1/2
25. The difference b/w the compound interest payble half yearly and the simple interest on a certain sum lent out at 10% p.a for 1 year is Rs 25. What is the sum?
(a) Rs. 15000 (b) Rs. 12000 (c) Rs. 10000 (d) none of these
26. What is the smallest number by which 2880 must be divided in order to make it into aperfect square ?
(a) 3 (b) 4 (c) 5 (d) 6
27. A father is 30 years older than his son however he will be only thrice as old as the son after 5 years what is father,s present age ?
(a) 40 yrs (b) 30 yrs (c) 50 yrs (d) none of these
28. An article sold at a profit of 20% if both the cost price and selling price would be Rs.20/-the profit would be 10% more. What is the cost price of that article?
29. If an item costs Rs.3 in ,99 and Rs.203 in ,00.What is the % increase in price?
(a) 200/3 % (b) 200/6 % (c) 100% (d) none of these
Directions: For questions 30-39 fill the missing number or letter in the given series
30.a, c, e, g, _
(a) h (b) i (c) d (d) j
31. a, e, i, m, q, u, _, _
(a) y,c (b) b,f (c) g,i (d) none
32. ay , bz , cw , dx ,__
(a) gu (b) ev (c) fv (d) eu
33. 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, __
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here