Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
L & T Infotech Placement Papers-Free Download
1. If a boat is moving in upstream with velocity of 14 km/hr and goes downstream with a velocity of 40km/hr, then what is the speed of the stream ?
(a) 13 km/hr (b) 26 km/hr (c) 34 km/hr (d) none of these
2. Find the value of ( 0.75 * 0.75 * 0.75-0.001 ) / ( 0.75 * 0.75-0.075 + 0.01)
(a) 0.845 (b) 1.908 (c) 2.312 (d) 0.001
3. A can have a piece of work done in 8 days, B can work three times faster than the A, C can work five times faster than A. How many days will they take to do the work together ?
(a) 3 days (b) 8/9 days (c) 4 days (d) can,t say
4. A car travels a certain distance taking 7 hrs in forward journey,during the return journey increased speed 12km/hr takes the times 5 hrs.What is the distance travelled
(a) 210 kms (b) 30 kms (c) 20 kms (c) none of these
5. Instead of multiplying a number by 7, the number is divided by 7. What is the percentage of error obtained ?
6. Find (7x + 4y ) / (x-2y) if x/2y = 3/2 ?
(a) 6 (b) 8 (c) 7 (d) data insufficient
7. A man buys 12 lts of liquid which contains 20% of the liquid and the rest is water. He then mixes it with 10 lts of another mixture with 30% of liquid.What is the % of water in the new mixture?
8. If a man buys 1 lt of milk for Rs.12 and mixes it with 20% water and sells it for Rs.15, then what is the percentage of gain?
9. Pipe A can fill a tank in 30 mins and Pipe B can fill it in 28 mins.If 3/4th of the tank is filled by Pipe Balone and both are opened, how much time is required by both the pipes to fill the tank completely ?
10. If on an item a company gives 25% discount, they earn 25% profit. If they now give 10% discountthen what is the profit percentage.
(a) 40% (b) 55% (c) 35% (d) 30%
11. A certain number of men can finish a piece of work in 10 days. If however there were 10 men less itwill take 10 days more for the work to be finished. How many men were there originally?
(a) 110 men (b) 130 men (c) 100 men (d) none of these
12. In simple interest what sum amounts of Rs.1120/-in 4 years and Rs.1200/-in 5 years ?
(a) Rs. 500 (b) Rs. 600 (c) Rs. 800 (d) Rs. 900
13. If a sum of money compound annually amounts of thrice itself in 3 years. In how many years will it become 9 times itself.
(a) 6 (b) 8 (c) 10 (d) 12
14. Two trains move in the same direction at 50 kmph and 32 kmph respectively. A man in the slower train observes the 15 seconds elapse before the faster train completely passes by him.What is the length of faster train ?
(a) 100m (b) 75m (c) 120m (d) 50m
15. How many mashes are there in 1 squrare meter of wire gauge if each mesh is 8mm long and 5mm wide ?
(a) 2500 (b) 25000 (c) 250 (d) 250000
16. x% of y is y% of ?
(a) x/y (b) 2y (c) x (d) can,t be determined
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here