Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers-Intergraph-Free Download
26. Complete the Table given below:
Three football teams are there. Given below is the group table. Fill in the x's
Played Won Lost Draw Goals For Goals Against
A 2 2 x x x 1
B 2 x x 1 2 4
C 2 x x x 3 7
Ans: The filled table is given below
Played Won Lost Draw Goals For Goals Against
A 2 2 0 0 7 1
B 2 0 1 1 2 4
C 2 0 1 1 3 7
27. A bird keeper has got P pigeons, M mynas and S sparrows. The keeper goes for lunch leaving his assistant to watch the birds.
• Suppose p=10, m=5, s=8 when the bird keeper comes back, the assistant informs the x birds have escaped. The bird keeper exclaims: "Oh no! All my sparrows are gone." How many birds flew away?
• When the bird keeper comes back, the assistant told him that x birds have escaped. The keeper realized that at least 2 sparrows have escaped. What is minimum no of birds that can escape?
28. Seven members sat around a table for three days for a conference.
The member's names were Abhishek, Amol, Ankur, Anurag, Bhuwan ,Vasu and Vikram.
The meetings were chaired by Vikram.
On the first evening members sat around the table alphabetically.
On the following two nights, Vikram arranged the seating so that he could have Abhishek as
possible and absent minded Vasu as far away as he could.
On no evening did any person have sitting next to him a person who had previously been his How did Vikram manage to seat everybody to the best advantage on the second and third
Ans: Second evening: Vikram, Ankur, Abhishek, Amol, Vasu, Anurag and Bhuwan. Third evening :Vikram, Anurag, Abhishek, Vasu, Bhuwan, Ankur, Amol.
29. Two twins have certain peculiar characteristics. One of them always lies on Monday,
Wednesday, Friday. The other always lies on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. On the other
days they tell the truth. You are given a conversation.
• Person A-- today is Sunday my name is Anil
• Person B -- today is Tuesday, my name is Bill
Ans: Today is Tuesday.
30. Four prisoners escape from a prison. The prisoners, Mr. East, Mr. West, Mr. South, Mr. North
head towards different directions after escaping. The following information of their escape was
• The escape routes were The North Road, South Road, East Road and West Road.
• None of the prisoners took the road which was their namesake.
• Mr. East did not take the South Road
• Mr. West did not the South Road.
• The West Road was not taken by Mr. East
What road did each of the prisoners take to make their escape?
Ans: Mr. East took the North Road
Mr. West took the East Road
Mr. North took the South Road
Mr. South took the West Road.
31. A hotel has two wings, the east wing and the west wing. Some east wing rooms but not all have
All west wing rooms have a harbor view. The charge for all rooms is identical, except as follows
• Extra charge for all harbor view rooms on or above the 3rd floor
• Extra charge for all ocean view rooms except those without balcony
• Extra charge for some harbor rooms on the first two floor & some east wing rooms without
ocean view but having kitchen facilities.
Which of the following cannot be determined on the basis of the information given:
I. Whether there are any rooms without a balcony for which an extra charge is imposed.
II. Whether any room without a kitchen or a view involves an extra charge.
III. Whether two extra charges are imposed for any room.
(A) I only (B) II only (C) III only (D) II and III only (E) I, II
32. Given that April 1 is Tuesday. A, B, C are 3 persons told that their farewell party was on
• A - May 8, Thursday
• B - May 10, Tuesday
• C - June 5, Friday
Out of A, B, C only one made a completely true statement concerning date, day and month. The other told two one told the day right and the other the date right. What is correct date, month, Ans: B - (May 10) SUNDAY , C - June 6 (Friday).
33. Answer the following questions based on the conditions from the choices A, B, C, D, E as
(A) if a definite conclusion can be drawn from condition 1
(B) if a definite conclusion can be drawn from condition 2
(C) if a definite conclusion can be drawn from condition 1 and 2
(D) if a definite conclusion can be drawn from condition 1 or 2
(E) no conclusion can be drawn using both conditions
• person 1 says N<5
• person says N>5
• person 3 says 3N>20
• person 4 says 3N>10
• person 5 says N<8
What is the value of N?
a) 1. No of persons who speak false being less than no of persons who tells the truth.
2. Person 2 is telling the truth.
b) 1. no of persons telling the truth is greater than no of persons telling lies 2. person 5 is telling the truth
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here