Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers-Infosys-Free Download
Select the best word/phrase/line to complete each sentence in the most appropriate manner
33) ‘Reema’s bad-mouthing Peter only because she is jealous of him.’ Means______________
a) Peter really is a nice person
b) Peter really is a mean person c) Peter really is a difficult person d) Peter really is a tough person
34) If some one is “gung ho”, they are_______
a) stupid b) Childish c) Enthusiastic d) Loud
35) Mr. Hughes has been asked to___________ this difficult project because of his experience working for many years in Iran
a) undergo b) understand c) undervalue d) undertake
36) ‘Stop talking to those angry men, you are just adding fuel to the fire’ is the same as________
a) Stop talking to those angry men, you are just coming in the way b) Stop talking to those angry men, you are just making it worse c) Stop talking to those angry men, you are just adding to the noise d) Stop talking to those angry men, you are just talking too much
37) ‘Sudhir’s work is behind schedule – I think he bit more than he could chew’ is the same as________
a) Sudhir has taken too much of work b) Sudhir takes very long breaks c) Sudhir does not know how to do the work d) Sudhir is a lazy person
38) There are many__________ to our rules, and I do not think that’s fair.
a) examples b) exceptions c) instances d) provisions
Exercise 7: Choose the correct / most appropriate word/s to fill in the gap in the sentences given below.
39) I didn’t set _________ to do this but I’m pleased with the result.
a) in b) out c) on d) down
40) This looks too heavy,______________ pick it up?
a) Can I b) may I c) need I d) would I
41) I am glad so many people have passed the test. In fact, there were_________ who haven’t.
a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
42) Pope John Paul II ___________ more than 90 countries.
a) has visited b) was visited c) visits d) has been visiting
43) I _____________ Carl since I ______________ a little child.
a) have known, have been b) have known, was c) knew, have been d) knew, was
44) I wonder if _____________ will show up at the meeting?
a) someone b) anyone c) one d) everyone
45) Have you given up______________.
a) to smoke b) smoke c) some smoking d) smoking
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here