Software Companies Placement Papers With Answers- -Free Download
a) Aptitude Questions
1. If a person sells a product for rs141/- he suffers a loss of 6%.if
he has to have a profit of 10%, at what price should he sell it?
Answer : Rs.165
Answer : 28
Answer : 35
4. If the 1rst day of 1999 is a sunday,what is the last day?
5. If A driver drives a car four times a lap 10,20 30,60 kmph what is
his average speed?
Answer : 20kmph
Answer : 45
Answer : 116
Answer : 3.5
Answer : 15
Answer : 30
Answer : 421
12. Speed of boat in still water is 10kmph..if it travels 24km
downstream,16km upstream in the same amount of time,what is the speed
of the stream?
Answer : 5
Answer : -0.75
15. A cube of 3 units is painted on all sides. If this cube is divided
into cubes of 1 unit,how many cube have none of their faces painted?
16. In a class the average age is 16yrs.if the teacher who is 40 yrs of
age is also included ,the average becomes 17yrs,how many students were
17. If 3 houses are to be painted,Mr A can paint a house in 6 days(nos
are not same)...Mr B can do the same in 8 days...and Mr.C in 12 days.
If Mmr A does the work for 8 days and leaves for vacation, and Mr B
continues the work for the next 6 days, for how many days should mr.C
Answer : 11 days
18. A ball falls from a height of 8ft ,bounces back to half the
distance & continues till it comes to rest. What is the total
distance travelled by the ball?
Answer : 9
Answer : 144
21. Which of the following is the sum of 3 consecutive prime nos?
Answer : 49 and 59
22. If the area of a square has increased by 69%,by what % has its side
23. Six squares of same dimension are kept side by side to make a
rectangle with a perimeter of 182 cm. what is the perimeter of each
Answer : 52
24. One student takes 20 mins to reach school if he goes at a speed of
15kmph .At what speed should he go to reach in 15 mins ( nos are not
Answer : 16kmph
Answer : 22
Answer : 60
27. How many rational numbers are there between 0 and 5
Answer : Infinite
28. A certain number of bullets were shared by 3 people equally.Each of
them fired 4 bullets and the sum of the remaining bullets was equal to
the initial share each had got.what was the initial number of bullets?
Answer : 18
b) Technical Questions
1. In a student form what is the relationship between student and
2. If in a table:account no,account holders name,account type
,.....(something else was given)are the
fields,which of them could be the primary key?
3. Best method to find out whether a given array already sorted,is
sorted or not in minute time
4. A question to convert a big no in decimal to octal(check only for
the last 2 nos in ans is sufficient)
5. Which of the following is an example of a spooling device?
6. A trigger is ...?
7. If a file is opened in "r+" mode(in C),it means
8. What does the following statement mean?
9. What is the difference between 123 and 0123 in c?
10. Software Configuration Management process is -
11. Data Integrity constraint is
12. ROM is
13. Which of the following uses the minimum length of cable?
14. x-=y+1 is equivalent to what?
15. A primary key in one table also present in some other table is
16. What is vector processing?
17. Which of the following is a real time system?
18. How can you append the ls and who to certain existing file (like
that)(i.e.listing and output of who is to be directed to a file suppose
u have a network .users complain of slow you suspect a problem in
network adapter once you find that the data is continuous and
erroneous. what device do u use?
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.