8 Which of the following countries has decided to lift sanctions against Myanmar’s President and more than 200 others who are at present under travel and financial bans?
1) Australia 2) Philippines 3) China 4) Indonesia 5) Taiwan
9 With which of the following country has the UAE recently signed an agreement to amend the double taxation avoidance treaty which will pave way for better sharing of tax related information between the two countries?
1) Pakistan 2) United States 3) India 4) Austria 5) Bangladesh
Ans.) 3 10 Recently the Reserve Bank Governor D Subbarao has slashed the short term lending rate, which will reduce the cost of home, auto and corporate loans. What is the current repo rate?
1) 8.50% 2) 8% 3) 9% 4) 7.50% 5) 9.50%
11 Which of the following country has recently assured India that it will continue to allow post-study work-experience permits to students, provided they get appropriate jobs commensurate with their qualifications or degrees?
1) United States 2) Australia 3) United Kingdom 4) Canada 5) China
Ans.) 3 12 The annual joint military exercise named as Balikatan recently took place in Palawan. It is a joint exercise between which of the two following countries?
1) US, China
2) China, Philippines
3) Malaysia, China
4) US, Philippines 5) Taiwan, US
Ans.) 4 13 The South China Sea is believed to contain huge deposits of oil and gas that has led to occasional flare-ups and to competition to occupy the island. There are six countries who claim their sovereignty over the sea. Name the countries.
1) China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam
2) China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Philippines, US, Japan
3) Philippines, US, Japan, Vietnam, India, Cambodia?
4) Indonesia, Cambodia?, Thailand, Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia
5) Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Cambodia, Singapore, China
14 Which of the following is not a function of the EXIM bank?
1) Financing of joint ventures in foreign countries
2) Financing of export and import of machinery and equipment on lease basis
3) Financing of export from and import into not only India, but also third countries of goods and services
4) Providing loans to a foreign party so as to enable it to contribute in the share capital of a joint venture in India
5) None of these
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Get All Placement Papers & Tech Round and Aptitude Materials in Our Website