Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers-Godrej-Free Download
1 Which of the following filter has steep roll-off characteristics?
(A) Butterworth filter (B) Chebyshev filter (C) Bessel filter (D)--
2 The architecture of DSP processor---------
(A)Havard (B) Von neumann (C)...(D)..
3 If the input frequency to a 6 stage ripple counter is 1000MHz then output frequency at 6th stage_______
4 Minimum number of 2 input NAND gates required to realise the fn. AB'+CD'+EF' ans: 6
5. if X= a-b Y=a+b
____ ____ ab-a2 ab-a2
now what would be the value of ------
6. What is the decimal value of (d4b2)16 ans:54450
7. Inside a square a circle is inscribed. What is the ratio of areas of circle to that of square?
Ans: let side of the square be x
so radius of the circle is x/2
area of circle to sruare
8. Three types of animals, cockroach, mice and crow are there in a room. There are totally 50 heads and 150 tails in the room. No of cockroach is twice than the no mice. What are the no mice in the room?
a) 5 b) 10 c) 15 d) none of these
9. A and B can do a piece of work in 15 and 20 days respectively. They worked together for 6 days then B is replaced by C.The work was finished in next 4 days . In how many days C alone can do the work.
Ans:c alone can do it in 120 days
10.If the operation,^ is defined by the equation x ^ y = 2x + y,what is the value of a in 2 ^ a = a ^ 3
A.0 B.1 C.-1 D.4
11. One word is given a code and asked to write 4.58 (a/nk)
12. Success is to failure as Joy is to______
13. Which word means Jolly? Gay, Pretty, Wise, Foolish, Beautiful
14. Opposite of ESSENTIAL is? fundamental, Unnecessary, Immediate, Necessary, Inconsistent.
15. KELVINATOR?..(Question based on assigning no. to each letter.)
16. Verbal (opp):::Inert ? active , genuine ? false, Command, huge,
17. A drowning man can catch the last straw
18. Raja bought a cycle two days before his birthday and it broke 3 days after his bd.if the day cycle broke was 2nd may 1956 when did he buy the cycle.
19. Beautiful is for 012345678 9 and a code for similar word containing the same alphabets
20. 3 hours for 120 miles then 315 miles? 7 7/8
21. Rope of length 35m is cut in to two parts. One is 2/5 of the original length what is longest ropes length.
22. Find the odd one out a)Nagpur b)Chandigarh c)Delhi d)Punjab e)Rajkot
23. Given the code 1276543890 for LRSTUVAEMG determine how is LATER coded ?
24. A rope 35m long was split into 2 parts one of which was (2/5)th the other.Find the length of the 2 parts.
25. ugly : pretty :: active:___________ a)bold b)smart c)inert d)charming e)pessimistic
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here