Software Companies Placement Papers With Answers- -Free Download
1 Which of the following filter has steep roll-off characteristics?
(A) Butterworth filter (B) Chebyshev filter (C) Bessel filter (D)--
2 The architecture of DSP processor---------
(A)Havard (B) Von neumann (C)...(D)..
3 If the input frequency to a 6 stage ripple counter is 1000MHz then
output frequency at 6th stage_______
4 Minimum number of 2 input NAND gates required to realise the fn.
5. if X= a-b Y=a+b
now what would be the value of ------
6. What is the decimal value of (d4b2)16
7. Inside a square a circle is inscribed. What is the ratio of areas of
circle to that of square?
Ans: let side of the square be x
so radius of the circle is x/2
area of circle to sruare
8. Three types of animals, cockroach, mice and crow are there in a
room. There are totally 50 heads and 150 tails in the room. No of
cockroach is twice than the no mice. What are the no mice in the room?
a) 5 b) 10 c) 15 d) none of these
9. A and B can do a piece of work in 15 and 20 days respectively. They
worked together for 6 days then B is replaced by C.The work was
finished in next 4 days . In how many days C alone can do the work.
Ans:c alone can do it in 120 days
10.If the operation,^ is defined by the equation x ^ y = 2x + y,what is
the value of a in 2 ^ a = a ^ 3
11. One word is given a code and asked to write 4.58 (a/nk)
12. Success is to failure as Joy is to______
13. Which word means Jolly? Gay, Pretty, Wise, Foolish, Beautiful
14. Opposite of ESSENTIAL is? fundamental, Unnecessary, Immediate,
..(Question based on assigning no. to each letter.)
16. Verbal (opp):::Inert
active , genuine
false, Command, huge,
17. A drowning man can catch the last straw
18. Raja bought a cycle two days before his birthday and it broke 3
days after his bd.if the day cycle broke was 2nd may 1956 when did he
buy the cycle.
19. Beautiful is for 012345678 9 and a code for similar word containing
the same alphabets
20. 3 hours for 120 miles then 315 miles? 7 7/8
21. Rope of length 35m is cut in to two parts. One is 2/5 of the
original length what is longest ropes length.
22. Find the odd one out a)Nagpur b)Chandigarh c)Delhi d)Punjab
23. Given the code 1276543890 for LRSTUVAEMG determine how is LATER
24. A rope 35m long was split into 2 parts one of which was (2/5)th the
other.Find the length of the 2 parts.
25. ugly : pretty :: active:___________ a)bold b)smart c)inert
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.