Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers-GlobalLogic-Free Download
26. A person starts walking at a speed of 5 km/hr through half the distance, rest of the distance he covers with a speed 4km/hr. Total time of travel is 9 hours. What is the maximum distance he can cover? Ans: 40km
27. Initially two cups of same volume are present with milk filled upto 3/5th and 4/5th of their volumes. Water is then filled. Then two mixtures are mixed. Find the ratio of water to milk in the mixture. Ans: 3 : 7
28. 16 grams of radioactive material decays into 8 grams in 10 years. How long will it take to decay to 1 gram? Ans: 70 yrs
29. In a rectangle the length is increased by of the original length. By what proportion should the width be reduced so that the area will be the same? Ans: 33
30. Find the nth number in the series is 1, -3, 5, -7.___ Ans: (-1)*(2n-1)
31. If a square is formed by the diagonal of the square as an edge, what is the ratio between the area? Ans: 2
32. The perimeter of a rhombus is 52 units. One of its diagonal is 24 units. What is its second diagonals length? Ans: 10
33. A cubical rectangular bar has the dimensions with the ratio 5 : 4 : 3. Its volume is 7500. What is the surface area of the bar? Ans: 2350
34. In a class total 34 students, 16 are have a brother, 15 are have sisters, 9 students don't have either brothers or sisters. Find the number of students having both brother and sisters. Ans: 6
35. A batsman scored 18 runs in his 18th innings and that makes his average 18. Find his average upto the 17th innings? Ans: 19
36. 6 women can do 75 units of work in 8 days by working 5 hrs/day. In how many days can 4 women do 30 units of work by working 8 hrs/day?
37. A persons salary is decreased by steps of 20%, 15% and 10%. What will be the percentage decrease, if the salary is decreased in a single shot?
38. The ratio of the length : breadth : height of a cuboid is 5 : 4: 3, and the volume is 7500. What will be its surface area?
39. If the circumference of a circle is 100 units, Then what will the length of the arc described by an angle of 20 degree?
40. 3 Persons started placementpapers with a capital of Rs.3000. B invest Rs.600 less than A, C invest Rs.300 less than B. Then what is the share amount of B in a profit of Rs.886?
Directions for 41-50: Which of the following is the correct spelling for the word.
41. Supercede and Supersede
42. Recommend and Reccomend
43. Superitendent and Superitendant
44. Separate and Seperate
45. Succeed and Suceed
46. Coolly and Cooly
47. Despair and Dispair
48. Ridiculous and Rediculous
49. Indespensible and Indepensable
50. Tranquility or Tranquillity
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here