Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers-GlobalLogic-Free Download
Directions for questions 1-6: Find the correct meaning of the following phrases:-
1. A man of letters
2. A man of straw
3. To be in the air
4. To bite the dust
5. Man of few words
6. Penny wise pound foolish.
7. Find the reminder when 333666777888999 is divided by 3 or 9 or 11 ?
8. Which is the biggest perfect square amongst the following:-
15129, 12348, 23716, 20736
9. The greatest area of the following
(a) The radius of circle is 4
(b) The square of diagonal is 4
(c) The square of side is 4
10. The area of the maximum size of the circle described from the 10 square inch square?
11. In the series 0, 3, 8, 15,__, What is the next number?
12. X < 0, Y <> 0
then what is the possibility that the result is always positive?
13. 3 red and 4 blue balls are in a basket. A member of PPTeam is drawing balls from the basket. What is the probablity of getting the 3 red balls simultaneously?
14. Let ax2 + bx + c = 0
If the sum of the equal roots is equal to the product of the same roots. Then which of the following hold true?
(a) a + b = 0
(b) a = 0
(c) c = 0
(d) a + c = 0
15. A fold density is 19 times greater than the water and for copper it is 9 times. At what ratio you can mix gold and copper to get 15 times denser than water.
Ans: 3 : 2
16. Find the value of (1.99)2 Ans: 3.9601
17. There is a room with 6' x 8'. A 1' tile is fixed along the 4 walls in one row. How many 1" tiles require to finish the work. Ans: 24
18. 2 persons can finish a job in 8 days. First person alone can finish the work in 24 days. How many days does the second person take to finish the job?
Ans: 12 days 19. A 4" cube is painted in all its faces and then it is cut down into 1" blocks. How many 1" blocks are there even without a single face being painted?
20. A cylinder is inserted in a sphere d/h = 2/3. Find the surface area of the cylinder?
21. In a car wheel, two spokes cover 15 degree. Then for the entire car, how many spokes are there?
bAns: 105 degrees
23. The age difference between two brothers is 3 years. After 6 years the ratio between the age is 9:8. What are their ages? Ans: 21 and 18
24. A person's salary is getting reduced by 20%. What percentage should be added to get back his original salary? Ans: 25%
25. Two persons start at the same point, walk in opposite directions with 5 km/hr and 5.5 km/hr respectively. What is the distance separated after 2 and half hrs? Ans: 26.25 (approx)
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here