Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers-ELGI-Free Download
• Some pencils were bought at 6 for Rs. 5 and sold at 5 for Rs. 6. What will be the percentage gained?
a. 30% b. 32% c. 44% d. 35.25%
• Find the odd man out:
a. Fingers b. Toes c. Knee d. Thigh e. Feet
• With the word TOMORROW, how many different words can you form such that the vowels in the words should not come together?
a. 350 b. 3000 c. 2000 d. 4000
• From the below mentioned sentence choose which part of the sentence should be corrected to form a grammatically correct sentence:
1. Many companies have a brief mission statement (1) usually in 30 words or fewer (2) explaining their reason for being (3)their guiding principles(4).
a. Usually in 30 words or fewer b. Their guiding principles c. Explaining their reason for being d. No error
• Fill in the blank to complete the following statement.
Any venture cannot succeed without ____________ marketing.
a. Affective b. Effective c. Affecting d. Current
• Choose the correct synonym for the underlined part in the below mentioned statement:
We are selling more than just merchandise.
a. Commodities b. Freight c. Consignment d. Conveyance
• Rearrange the options in between S1 and S6 to form a coherent paragraph which is grammatically correct.
S1. Ted Brinkman and Jim Spencer worked together as managers of a group of large regional retail operations before starting the retail Store.
1) Both bring extensive retail marketing and finance knowledge to the company
2) Over the past 10 years, under their direction, the organization became the largest and most well-known in their area
3) And it was at that point that Jim and Ted decided to branch out on their own
4) The owners of the company were looking to sell the company to a national organization
S6. They have the knowledge, experience and contacts to make the company a success.
• In code language, 786 means ‘study very hard’, 958 means ‘ hard work pays’ and 645 means ‘ study and work’ . Choose amongst the following options, which number will represent as a code for ‘very’?
a. 5 b. 3 c. 4 d. 7
1. The pressure p in terms of its mean kinetic energy/unit volume E is
a .E/3 b.E/2 c.3E/4 d.2E/3 e.5E/4
2. Convert volumetric to gravitational, relative volume of each constituent of flue gas
a. %mw b. xmv c. me d. xsw e. %sw
3. Which is correct for reversible polytrophic process?
a. temperature constant b. density constant c. volume constant
d. entropy constant e. same heat transfer
4. if a gas or vapour allowed to expand through a minute hole
a. free expansion b. hyperbolic c. adiabatic expansion d. parabolic e. throttling
5. Minimum work of compressor is possible, when the adiabatic index is
a.0.75 b.1 c.1.27 d.1.35 e.2
6. Under ideal condition, isothermal, isochoric, adiabatic and isobaric are
a. static b. dynamic c. quan-static d. stable e. thermodynamic
7. If a heat engine attains 100% efficiency, then it is
a. zeroth law b. I law c. II law d. no e. all
8. If Q1 is the heat in source, Q2 is the cold sink for heat pump then COP
a. Q1 / (Q1- Q2) b. Q2 / (Q1- Q2) c. (Q1- Q2) / Q1
9. The output of diesel engine is increased if
a. more fuel b. flywheel size c. incoming air d. scavenging e. supercharging
10. Accumulation of carbon in the cylinder increases when
a. decrease in volume b. volumetric efficiency c. ignition time
d. effective compression ratio e. travel time 11. The most popular firing sequence
a.1234 b.1324 c.1423 d.1243 e.1342
12. for same power, same speed, flywheel of petrol and diesel engine are
a. smaller b. greater c. equal d. none
13. If petrol is used in diesel engine, then
a. higher knocking b. black smoke c. lot of fuel d. improper combustion
14. Ans .d) mechanical efficiency
15. Reciprocating compressor is used for
a. large quantity of air at high pressure b. large quantity of air at low pressure
c. low quantity of air at low pressure d. low quantity of air at high pressure
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here