Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers-EDS-Free Download
1.The fundamental ..... between dogs and cats is for the most part a myth; members of these species often coexist .....
a. antipathy....amiably b. disharmony....uneasily c. Compatibility....together d. Relationship....peacefully e. Different....placidly
2. The early form of writing known as Linear B was ..... in 1952, but no one has yet succeeded in the ..... of the still more ancient Linear A.
a. superseded....explanation b. encoded....transcription c. obliterated....analysis d. Deciphered....interpretation e. Discovered....obfuscation
3. His desire to state his case completely was certainly reasonable; however, his lengthy technical explanations were monotonous and tended to ..... rather than ..... the jury.
a. enlighten....inform b. interest....persuade c. provoke....influence d. allay....pacify e. bore....convince
6. (1/10)18-(1/10)20 = ?
a. 99/1020 b. 99/10 c. 0.9 d. none of these
7. Pipe A can fill in 20 minutes and Pipe B in 30 min's and Pipe C can empty the same in 40 min's. If all of them work together, find the time taken to fill the tank
a. 17 1/7 min's b. 20 min's c. 8 min's d. none of these
8. A goat is tied to one corner of a square plot of side 12 m by a rope 7m long. Find the area it can graze?
a. 38.5 sq.m b. 155 sq.m c. 144 sq.m d. 19.25 sq.m
Directions: Each of the following questions below begins with a single word in capital letters. Five answer choices follow. Select the answer choice that has the most opposite meaning of the words in capital letters.
a. appreciate b. donate c. bolster d. decay e. simplify
a. original b. haughty c. casual d. virtuous e. informative
a. stand b. repay c. flush d. relax e. cope
a. levity b. sanity c. cowardice d. sterility e. ventilation
a. consideration b. comprehensibility c. barrenness d. gravity e. sanity
14. A person, who decided to go to weekend trip should not exceed 8 hours driving in a day. Average speed of forward journey is 40 m/h. Due to traffic in Sundays, the return journey average speed is 30 m/h. How far he can select a picnic spot?
a. 120 miles b. Between 120 & 140 miles c. 160 miles d. 110 miles
15. A bus started from bus stand at 8.00 am, and after 30 minutes staying at destination, it returned back to the bus stand. The speed of the bus is 18mph. In return journey bus travels with 50% fast speed. At what time it returns to the bus stand?
a. 11.00am b. 10.00am c. 10.30am d. 12.00pm
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Download-Placement Paprs & Answers PDF
Free Placement Study Notes PDF-Download
Technicalsymposium.com- Fresher Jobs & All Study Notes-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here