Each question consist of two words which have a certain relationship to each other followed by four pairs of related words, Select the pair which has the same relationship.(1-3)
1. slur : speech : : smudge :?
2. epaulet : shoulder : : ring :?
3. vernacular : place : : fingerprint : ?
(4-8)find the next word in series
4. BC ,CE, EG ,GK ?
5. AA, AB ,BC, CE?
6. AB, EF, JK, QR ?
7.ACD ,EGL, IKT, MOB?
8.AC, CG ,GO, OE?
In the following the questions choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word. (9-13)
(i) OBJECTIONABLE (ii) ENJOYABLE (iii) ADAPTABLE (iv) OBSTINATE
(i) MANIFEST (ii) INVISIBLE (iii) SCARED (iv) ALTER
(i) REPENTENT (ii) SAD (iii) THOUGHTLESS (iv) CARELESS
(i) AGGRAVATE (ii) RELIEVE (iii) ELEMINATE (iv) EXHUMAN
(i) CONTRARY (ii) COMING TOGETHER
(iii) CONVERSANT (iv) CONTROVERSY
In each question, an incomplete statement (Stem) followed by fillers is given. Pick out the best one which can complete incomplete stem correctly and meaningfully.(14-15)
14) His appearance is unsmiling but ......
A. his heart is full of compassion for others
B. he looks very serious on most occasions
C. people are afraid of him
D. he is uncompromising on matters of task performance
E. he is full of jealousy towards his colleagues
15) He has no money now ......
A. although he was very poor once
B. as he has given up all his wealth
C. because he was very rich once
D. because he has received huge donation
E. because he was very greedy about wealth
1. According to World Bank's latest report India is now the world's ________wealthiest nation?
2. Isuzu Motors Ltd, Japan's largest maker of light trucks has decided to start making buses in India in2007 in association with:
(B) Ashok Leyland
(C) Swaraj Mazda
(D) Mahindra and Mahindra
3. In an attempt to enhance the quality of customer service and strengthen the grievance redressalmechanism, the Reserve Bank of India has constituted a new department Customer Service Department (CSD). Which of the following is not among the key responsibilities of the department?
(A) Dissemination of instructions or information relating to customer service.
(B) Grievance redressed by banks and the RBI.
(C) Administering the Banking Ombudsman (BO) scheme and act as a nodal department for the Banking codes and Standards Board of India (BCSBI).
(D) All of the above
4. The new ICC president David Morgan belongs to which among the following countries?
(B) South Africa
(D) New Zealand
5. Which among the following countries has the maximum amount of external debt?
6. Tata Sky is a satellite television company in India, formed through a joint venture between the TataGroup and
(A) Star TV
(C) Sky Italia
7. 'Eco Mark' is given to the Indian products that are:
(A) pure and unadulterated
(B) rich in protein
(C) economically viable
8. The indicator of economic prosperity is:
(A) increase in gross national product at current prices
(B) increase in net national product at current prices
(C) increase in gross national product at fixed prices
(D) increase in net national product at fixed prices
9. Cairn Energy, which is exploring oil in Rajasthan, belongs to
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.