Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Caterpillar Placement Papers-Free Download
1.Judy is now twice as old as Adam, but 6 years ago, she was 5 times as old as he was . How old is judy now?
2. if 3x=2(5-2x), then x = ?
3. If a is equal to the sum of b and c, which of the following is equal to the difference of band c
4.if the sum of five consecutive even integers is t, then, in terms of t, what is the greatest of these integers?
5. If a school cafeteria needs c cans of soup each week for each student, and if there are s students in the school, for how many weeks will x cans of soup last?
6. A vendor sell h hot dogs and s sodas. If a hot dog costs twice as much as a soda, and if the vendor takes in a total of d dollars, how many cents does a soda cost?
7.Yann will be x year old y years from now . How old was he z years ago?
8.At Medison High school each student studies exactly one foreign language. Three-fifth of the students take Spanish, and one-fourth of the remaining students take German. If all of the others take French, what per cent of the students take French?
9.From 1994 to 1995 the sales of a book decreased by 80%. If the sales in 1996 were the same as in 1994, by what per cent did they increase from 1995 to 1996?
10. if 25% of 260 equals 6.5% of a, what is a?
11. in a certain club , the ratio of the number of boys to girls is 5:3. what percent of the members of club are girls?
12. From 1980 to 1990 , Lior,s weight increased by 25% . if his weight was k kilograms in 1990, what was it in 1980?
13. Evan has 4 times as many books as David and 5 times as many as Jason .If Jason has more than 40 books , what is the least number of books that Evan could have ?
14. Alison is now three times as old as Jermy, but 5 years ago, she was 5 times as old as he was . How old is Alison now?
15. What is the largest prime factor of 255?
16. if w widgets cost c cents , how many widgets can you get for the dollars?
17. if 120% of a is equal to 80% of b, which of the following is equal to a+b?
18. if x and y are integers such that x3=y2 , which could not be the value of y?
19. what is a divided by a% of a ?
C) a2 /100
20. If an object is moving at a speed of 36 kilometres per hour , how many meters does it travel in one second ?
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here