Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Caterpillar Placement Papers-Free Download
Each question consist of two words which have a certain relationship to each other followed by four pairs of related words, Select the pair which has the same relationship.(1-3)
1. slur : speech : : smudge :?
2. epaulet : shoulder : : ring :?
3. vernacular : place : : fingerprint : ?
(4-8)find the next word in series
4. BC ,CE, EG ,GK ?
5. AA, AB ,BC, CE?
6. AB, EF, JK, QR ?
7.ACD ,EGL, IKT, MOB?
8.AC, CG ,GO, OE?
In the following the questions choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word. (9-13)
(ii) COMING TOGETHER
In each question, an incomplete statement (Stem) followed by fillers is given. Pick out the best one which can complete incomplete stem correctly and meaningfully.(14-15)
14) His appearance is unsmiling but ......
A. his heart is full of compassion for others
B. he looks very serious on most occasions
C. people are afraid of him
D. he is uncompromising on matters of task performance
E. he is full of jealousy towards his colleagues
15) He has no money now ......
A. although he was very poor once
B. as he has given up all his wealth
C. because he was very rich once
D. because he has received huge donation
E. because he was very greedy about wealth
1. According to World Bank,s latest report India is now the world,s ________wealthiest nation?
2. Isuzu Motors Ltd, Japan,s largest maker of light trucks has decided to start making buses in India in2007 in association with:
(B) Ashok Leyland
(C) Swaraj Mazda
(D) Mahindra and Mahindra
3. In an attempt to enhance the quality of customer service and strengthen the grievance redressalmechanism, the Reserve Bank of India has constituted a new department Customer Service
Department (CSD). Which of the following is not among the key responsibilities of the department?
(A) Dissemination of instructions or information relating to customer service.
(B) Grievance redressed by banks and the RBI.
(C) Administering the Banking Ombudsman (BO) scheme and act as a nodal department for the Banking codes and Standards Board of India (BCSBI).
(D) All of the above
4. The new ICC president David Morgan belongs to which among the following countries?
(B) South Africa
(D) New Zealand
5. Which among the following countries has the maximum amount of external debt?
6. Tata Sky is a satellite television company in India, formed through a joint venture between the TataGroup and
(A) Star TV
(C) Sky Italia
7. Eco Mark, is given to the Indian products that are:
(A) pure and unadulterated
(B) rich in protein
(C) economically viable
8. The indicator of economic prosperity is:
(A) increase in gross national product at current prices
(B) increase in net national product at current prices
(C) increase in gross national product at fixed prices
(D) increase in net national product at fixed prices
9. Cairn Energy, which is exploring oil in Rajasthan, belongs to
10. The youngest ever Indian to achieve a Grandmaster norm in Chess is:
(A) Sahaj Grover
(B) Saina Nehwal
(C) Parimarjan Negi
(D) D Harika
11. Which among the following is not a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India?
(A) National Housing Bank
(B) National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development
(C) Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation of India
(D) Exim Bank of India
12. The December 2006 Asian Games were held in
(B) Abu Dhabi
13. The National Stock Exchange incorporated in 1992, in terms of transactions holds:
(A) fifth rank in the World.
(B) third rank in the World.
(C) seventh rank in the World.
(D) does not figure in the top 10.
14. Which country, of the following, is the biggest contributor for Foreign Direct Investment in India between1991 and 2004?
(D) United Kingdom
15. SAFTA stands for
(A) South Asia Free Trade Agreement
(B) South African Federation for Tribal Advancement
(C) South Asian Forum for Tourism Agreements
(D) None of the above
16. Which company, out of the following, does not figure in the Forbes Global 2000 year 2005 ranking?
17. Introduction of 3G services in telecommunication industry will NOT include which of the followingfeatures?
(A) Video Streaming
(B) Stock Transactions
18. Which Finance Minister resigned after a report on Haridas Mundhra share imbroglio was published in1958?
(A) GK Iyengar
(B) Ramanand Shastri
(C) TT Krishnamachari
(D) V Padmanabhan
19. Which state tops the revenues collected under the implemented VAT tax regime?
(B) Andhra Pradesg
20. Which player won the country,s highest ever professional Golf Prize held at China?
(A) Shiv Kapur
(B) Jeev Milkha Singh
(C) Gaurav Ghei
(D) Jyoti Randhawa
1. Work done in a free expansion process is ?
2. A system absorbs 100 k J of heat and the increase in its internal energy is 100 kJ; the work done is ?
3. The specific heats of the gas at constant pressure and constant volume are respectively 1.0 kJ/kg K and 0.72 kJ/kg K; the value of R for the gas is ?
4. he compression ratio for a petrol engine generally lies between ?
5. The SFC of an engine is 0.25 kg/kW hr. when the fuel used has a calorific value of 36000 kJ/kg. the thermal efficiency of the engine is ?
6. When steam condenses and becomes water at the same temperature, the specific heat for the process in kJ/kg k is ?
7. In vapour absorption refrigeration machine fluids used are ?
8. In a carnot engine with an efficiency of 40%, the heat rejected to the sink at 27 C is 60 kJ, then the heat supplied in kJ to the engine by the sources is ?
9. In a simple spur gear train, gears with 24, 48, 32, 72 and 96 teeth are in sequence. The gear with 24 teeth runs at 900 rpm. The speed in rpm of gear with 72 teeth is ?
10. a governer in an Ic engine controls the ?
11. For a spring controlled governer the relation F = ar+b (F is the controlling force, r is the radius of rotation a and b are constants), indicates that the governer is ?
12. 1.25 kg of hydrogen are burnt with stiochiometric air, the mass of air in kg required is ?
13. A low wet bulb temperature indicates ?
14. The moisture in air will condense at ?
15. Air refrigeration cycle works on the ?
16. A feather key is on one the following types ?
17. The screw thread commonly used for transmission of motion is one of the following types of threads ?
18. A cotter joint is generally used to transmit ?
19. In a flange coupling, the flange bolts are designed for ?
20. In power transmission using open belts or horizontal shafts it is preferable to have the slack side of the belt on the top because ?
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here