Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers With Answers-Canarys -Free Download
(1) A man's speed with the current is 15 km/hr and the speed of the current is 2.5 km/hr. The man's speed against the current is:
A. 8.5 km/hr
B. 10 km/hr.
C. 12.5 km/hr
D. 9 km/hr
(2) X and Y invest Rs.21000 and Rs.17500 respectively in a business. At the end of the year, they make a profit of Rs.26400. What is the share of X in the profit?
(3) How many litres of 6% acid solution must be mixed with 120 gallons of 20% acid solution to obtain an acid solution that is 16%?
1. 24 litres
2. 36 litres
3. 48 litres
4. 54 litres
(4) Rs. 2250 is divided among three boys named Rama, Krishna and Kalki in such a way that 1/6th of Rama?s share, 1/4th of Krishna?s share and 2/5th of Kalki?s share are equal. Find Rama?s share.
1. Rs. 1080
2. Rs. 720
3. Rs. 3600
4. Rs. 2400
(5) Four numbers are in the ratio 2:3:4:5 add up to give a sum of 1344. Find the biggest number.
(6) Four numbers are in the ratio 6:7:8:9 add up to give a sum of 1890. Find the smallest number.
(7) xa=yb=zc and y2=xz. Find b.
(9) 5a=15625. Find 5a-3
(10) 2x-y=8, 2x+y=32. Find x.
(11) The sale recorded by a dealer in a week from Monday to Saturday are as follows:Rs. 210000 per day for the first three days,Rs. 81000 on Thursday,Rs. 45000on Friday,Rs. 156000 on Saturday Find his average sales per day during that week.
(12) Highest common factor of 36 and 84.
(13) In a two-digit, if it is known that its unit's digit exceeds its ten's digit by 2 and that the product of the given number and the sum of its digits is equal to 144, then the number is:
(14) How much time will it take for an amount of Rs. 900 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
A. 2 years
B. 3 years
C. 1 year
D. 4 years
(15) A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 815 in 3 years and to Rs. 854 in 4 years. The sum is :
A. Rs. 700
B. Rs. 690
C. Rs. 650
D. Rs. 698
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here