Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers With Answers- Calsoft-Free Download
1. There are seventy clerks working in a company, of which 30 are females. Also, 30 clerks are married; 24 clerks are above 25 years of age; 19 married clerks are above 25 years, of which 7 are males; 12 males are above 25 years of age; and 15 males are married. How many bachelor girls are there and how many of these are above 25?
2. A man sailed off from the North Pole. After covering 2,000 miles in one direction he turned West, sailed 2,000 miles, turned North and sailed ahead another 2,000 miles till he met his friend. How far was he from the North Pole and in what direction?
3. Here is a series of comments on the ages of three persons J, R, S by themselves.
S : The difference between R's age and mine is three years.
J : R is the youngest.
R : Either I am 24 years old or J 25 or S 26.
J : All are above 24 years of age.
S : I am the eldest if and only if R is not the youngest.
R : S is elder to me.
J : I am the eldest.
R : S is not 27 years old.
S : The sum of my age and J's is two more than twice R's age.
One of the three had been telling a lie throughout whereas others had spoken the truth. Determine the ages of S,J,R.
4. In a group of five people, what is the probability of finding two persons with the same month of birth?
5. A father and his son go out for a 'walk-and-run' every morning around a track formed by an equilateral triangle. The father's walking speed is 2 mph and his running speed is 5 mph. The son's walking and running speeds are twice that of his father. Both start together from one apex of the triangle, the son going clockwise and the father anti-clockwise. Initially the father runs and the son walks for a certain period of time. Thereafter, as soon as the father starts walking, the son starts running. Both complete the course in 45 minutes. For how long does the father run? Where do the two cross each other?
6. The Director of Medical Services was on his annual visit to the ENT Hospital. While going through the out patients' records he came across the following data for a particular day : " Ear consultations 45; Nose 50; Throat 70; Ear and Nose 30; Nose and Throat 20; Ear and Throat 30; Ear, Nose and Throat 10; Total patients 100." Then he came to the conclusion that the records were bogus. Was he right?
7. Amongst Ram, Sham and Gobind are a doctor, a lawyer and a police officer. They are married to Radha, Gita and Sita (not in order). Each of the wives have a profession. Gobind's wife is an artist. Ram is not married to Gita. The lawyer's wife is a teacher. Radha is married to the police officer. Sita is an expert cook. Who's who?
8. What should come next? 1, 2, 4, 10, 16, 40, 64,
Questions 9-12 are based on the following :
Three adults – Roberto, Sarah and Vicky – will be traveling in a van with five children – Freddy, Hillary, Jonathan, Lupe, and Marta. The van has a driver’s seat and one passenger seat in the front, and two benches behind the front seats, one beach behind the other. Each bench has room for exactly three people. Everyone must sit in a seat or on a bench, and seating is subject to the following restrictions: An adult must sit on each bench.
Either Roberto or Sarah must sit in the driver’s seat.
Jonathan must sit immediately beside Marta.
9. Of the following, who can sit in the front passenger seat ?
(a) Jonathan (b) Lupe (c) Roberto (d) Sarah (e) Vicky
10. Which of the following groups of three can sit together on a bench?
(a) Freddy, Jonathan and Marta (b) Freddy, Jonathan and Vicky
(c) Freddy, Sarah and Vicky (d) Hillary, Lupe and Sarah
(e) Lupe, Marta and Roberto 11. If Freddy sits immediately beside Vicky, which of the following cannot be true ?
a. Jonathan sits immediately beside Sarah
b. Lupe sits immediately beside Vicky
c. Hillary sits in the front passenger seat
d. Freddy sits on the same bench as Hillary
e. Hillary sits on the same bench as Roberto
12. If Sarah sits on a bench that is behind where Jonathan is sitting, which of the following must be true ?
a. Hillary sits in a seat or on a bench that is in front of where Marta is sitting
b. Lupe sits in a seat or on a bench that is in front of where Freddy is sitting
c. Freddy sits on the same bench as Hillary
d. Lupe sits on the same bench as Sarah
e. Marta sits on the same bench as Vicky
13. Make six squares of the same size using twelve match-sticks. (Hint : You will need an adhesive to arrange the required figure) 14. A farmer has two rectangular fields. The larger field has twice the length and 4 times the width of the smaller field. If the smaller field has area K, then the are of the larger field is greater than the area of the smaller field by what amount? (a) 6K (b) 8K (c) 12K (d) 7K 15. Nine equal circles are enclosed in a square whose area is 36sq units. Find the area of each circle.
16. There are 9 cards. Arrange them in a 3*3 matrix. Cards are of 4 colors. They are red, yellow, blue, green. Conditions for arrangement: one red card must be in first row or second row. 2 green cards should be in 3rd column. Yellow cards must be in the 3 corners only. Two blue cards must be in the 2nd row. At least one green card in each row.
17. Is z less than w? z and w are real numbers.
(I) z2 = 25
(II) w = 9
To answer the question,
a) Either I or II is sufficient
b) Both I and II are sufficient but neither of them is alone sufficient
c) I & II are sufficient
d) Both are not sufficient
18. A speaks truth 70% of the time; B speaks truth 80% of the time. What is the probability that both are contradicting each other?
19. In a family 7 children don't eat spinach, 6 don't eat carrot, 5 don't eat beans, 4 don't eat spinach & carrots, 3 don't eat carrot & beans, 2 don't eat beans & spinach. One doesn't eat all 3. Find the no. of children.
20. Anna, Bena, Catherina and Diana are at their monthly business meeting. Their occupations are author, biologist, chemist and doctor, but not necessarily in that order. Diana just told the neighbour, who is a biologist that Catherina was on her way with doughnuts. Anna is sitting across from the doctor and next to the chemist. The doctor was thinking that Bena was a good name for parent's to choose, but didn't say anything. What is each person's occupation?
1. A frog goes 3 metres up in a well in a day and goes 2 metre > down in night. How time will it take to cover 30 metres. > ans -28
> 2. A+B+C+D=D+E+F+G=G+H+I=17 .A to I are different digits between 1 > to 9. A=4.Find the value of D & G. > ans 5&1
> 3. Find the number of numbers that can be formed by assuming one > number left to 15 and one right to 15 so that the 4 digit number > so formed is exactly divisble by 15. > ans:6
> 4. There is a faulty weighing machine such that if there is a one > kg weight on one side, then 8 melons are equivalent on the other > side of weighing machine....If the 1kg weight is placed on the > other side, then 2 melons weigh equal to the 1 kg stone.....what > is the weight of the melon? please note that all melons weigh > equal > ans:250gms
> 5.GRE Logical reasoning---a,b,c,d persons are there.they are > pianoist,violinst,singer,drummer not in same order. Some condition > are given and there were some logical statements based on > this..identify which one is what..
> 6.There are five dolls kept one in the other. They are of > different colours, different names. Based on some conditions the > order in which the dolls are placed in one another is to be found > out...
> 7.a question based on venn-diagram...there are 3 newspapersP,Q,R.a > % read the P,b% read Q, c% read R, some % read P&Q....total number > of persons are given.....we have to find out the number of persons > reading each newspaper
> 8.There are 5 persons coming back after winning medals such as 1 > gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze and other as 1st ,2nd , 3rd > position....The persons winning gold and silver are lying. There > are some conditions given and it is to be recognised who has won > which prize..
> 9. work can be done by 4 people in 32 days . how many more days > will it take if 16 people join them 2 days after? > ans:10/3(check)
> 10. > > > english test----30 minutes--50 marks...50 questions > > There was a reading comprehension.....about some > scientific-economic zones in china...---easy > > Normal grammar questions regaring correct verb tense filling, > choosing correct of out many..(like a person who kills 10 persons > is ..... choice is of murderer, killer )..fill in the blanks about > what is the correct spellings of words like depreciate..given some > word with similar pronounciation but different meaning.. > Sentence correction..eg this is the time ........ my watch(by/in) > etc
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here