Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers-CSC-Free Download
1. If a printer can print 2 pages of text per second, then at this rate, approximately how many minutes will take to print 5000 pages of text.
a. 4 b. 25 c. 42 d. 250
2. Last year vivek saved 10% of his annual earnings, this year he earned 5% more than last year and he saved 12% of his annual earnings. The amount saved this year was what percentage of the amount saved last year?
a. 124% b.126% c.128% d.122%
Q(3-4) In a class consisting of 75 students 25 didn?t know typing,45 knew short hand and 10 knew neither typing nor short hand.
3. How many students knew both typing and short hand?
a. 20 b. 25 c. 30 d. cannot be determined
4. How many students knew only typing?
a. 20 b. 25 c. 30 d. 35
5. What is the value of 15²-14²+13²-12². . . . -2²+1²?
a. 225 b.265 c.120 d.125
6. Tanks A&B are each in the shape of right circular cylinder,the interior of tank A has a height of 10mts and circumference of 8mts and the interior of tank B has a height of 8mts and circumference of 10mts. Tha capacity of tank A is what % capacity of tank B.
a. 80% b.75% c.100% d.120%
7. In a survey, 20% of a town has car, and 10% has a bike. 1/3rd of the car owners also own a bike. What proportion of the town doesn?t own either a car or a bike?
a. 23/30 b. 11/15 c. 7/10 d. 1/6
8. In how many arrangements can a teacher seat 3 girls and 3 boys in a row of 6
Seats, if the boys are to have 1, 3, 5 seats?
a. 9 b. 12 c. 36 d. 720
9. There are 11 women and 9 men in certain club. If the club is to select a Committee of 2 women and 2 men, how many different such committees are possible.
a.120 b. 720 c. 1060 d. 1980
10. A grocer has 400 pounds of coffee in stock, 20% of which is decaffeinated. If the grocer buys another 100 pounds of coffee of which 60% is decaffeinated. What percent by weight, of the grocer stock of coffee is decaffeinated?
a. 30% b. 28% c. 32% d. 34%
11. Mr.Verma has two children and at least one of them is a girl. What is the probability that the both children are girls?
a. ¼ b. ½ c. 300/11 d. Cannot be determined
12. 4.8(10^9)/ 1.6(10³)
a. 30(10^6) b. 30^5 c. 30(10^5) d. [3(10)]^6
13. If I have to measure all weights from 1kg to 121kg , what is the minimum number of weights I should keep?
a. 1 b. 5 c. 13 d. 21
14. If f(x)=minimum (3x+5,10-2x), what is the maximum possible value of f(x)?
a. 1 b. 3 c. 6 d. 8
15. Mara runs faster than gail, lily runs faster than mara, gail runs faster than lily. If the two statements are true the third statement is
a. false b. uncertain c. none d. true
16. A mountain goat attempts to scale a cliff 60 ft high every minute the goat bounds upward three feet but slips back two, how long does it take for the goat to reach the top?
a. 1hr b. 48 mins c. 30min d. 58min
17. In the triangle ABC right angled at B, AB = 4cm. BC = 3 cm and DE=EF. If BE is extended to meet AC at G, then find the length of AG.
a. 15/7 b. 20/7 c. 35/14 d. 5/2
Questions 18 to 20 are based on the following:
If x and y are positive integers, then A(x,y) is defined as follows
A(0,y) = y+1
A(x,0) = x
A(x,y) = A(x-1,A(0,y-1))
A(0,0) = 1
18. The value of A(1,3) is
a. 1 b. 2 c.3 d. 4
19. The value of A(3,0) is
a2 b. 3 c. 4 d. 5
20. The value of A(2,0) is
a. 1 b. 2 c. 3 d. 4
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here