Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
CDAC Placement Papers-Free Download
1. Answer the questions on the basis of the information given below. The Head of a newly formed government desires to appoint five of the six elected members A, B, C, D, E and F to portfolios of Home, Power, Defence, Telecom, and Finance. F does not want any portfolio if D gets one of the five. C wants either Home or Finance or no portfolio. B says that if D gets either Power or Telecom then she must get the other one. E insists on a portfolio if A gets one. Which is a valid assignment?
A. A-Home, B-Power, C-Defence, D-Telecom, E-Finance.
B. C-Home, D-Power, A-Defence, B-Telecom, E-Finance
C. A-Home, B-Power, E-Defence, D-Telecom, F-Finance
D. B-Home, F-Power, E-Defence, C-Telecom, A -Finance
From the above information, we can infer that option (2) is correct.
2. If A gets Home and C gets Finance, then which is NOT a valid assignment for Defence and Telecom?
A. D-Defence, B-Telecom
B. F-Defence, B-Telecom.
C. B-Defence, E-Telecom
D. B-Defence, D-Telecom.
3. Which number comes next in this series? 0 1 3 6 10 15
4. Which number comes next in this series ? 1 4 7 10 13 16
5. A cable, 16 meters in length, hangs between two pillars that are both 15 meters high. The ends of the cable are attached to the tops of the pillars. At its lowest point, the cable hangs 7 meters above the ground. How far are the two pillars apart?
A. 8 M
B. 0 M
C. 15 M
D. 1 M
Note that it is a kind of trick question: the pillars stand next to each other. Which means that the cable goes 8 meters straight down and 8 meters straight up. Conclusion: The distance between the pillars is zero meters.
6. Some of the months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months have 30 days?
D. None of these
Expect February all other 11 months have 30 days
7. The words in the bottom row are related in the same way as the words in the top row. For each item, find the word that completes the bottom row of words. apples fruit supermarket novel book?
Solution: The relationship above the line is as follows; apples are a kind of fruit; fruit is sold in a supermarket. Below the line, the relationship is: a novel is a kind of book; books are sold in a bookstore
8. Every one of the following questions consists of a related pair of words, followed by five pairs of words. Choose the pair that best represents a similar relationship to the one expressed in the original pair of words.
A. walk: run
B. tired: sleep
C. examine: scrutinize
D. ballet: dancer
Solution: Pulsate and throb are synonyms, as are examine and scrutinize.
9. Answer the questions on the basis of the information given below. Some children were taking free throws at the basketball court in school during lunch break. Below are some facts about how many baskets these children shot. i. Ganesh shot 8 baskets less than Ashish. ii. Dhanraj and Ramesh together shot 37 baskets.
iii. Jugraj shot 8 baskets more than Dhanraj.
iv. Ashish shot 5 baskets more than Dhanraj.
v. Ashish and Ganesh together shot 40 baskets.
Which of the following statements is true?
A. Ramesh shot 18 baskets and Dhanraj shot 19 baskets.
B. Ganesh shot 24 baskets and Ashish shot 16 baskets.
C. Jugraj shot 19 baskets and Dhanraj shot 27 baskets
D. Dhanraj shot 11 baskets and Ashish shot 16 baskets
10. Which of the following statements is true?
A. Dhanraj and Jugraj together shot 46 baskets
B. Ganesh shot 18 baskets and Ramesh shot 21 baskets
C. Dhanraj shot 3 more baskets than Ramesh.
D. Ramesh and Jugraj together shot 29 baskets.
11. This test requires you to identify the relationship between two words
Shoe is to foot as gloves is to –
12. Which word in each set of four is the odd one out?
Solution: The others involve actions with the eyes
13. If 1.5x=0.04y then the value of (y-x)/(y+x) is
Solution: x/y = 0.04/1.5 = 2/75 So (y-x)/(y+x) = (1 – x/y)/(1 + x/y) = (1 – 2/75)/ (1 + 2/75) = 73/77
14. If one-seventh of a number exceeds its eleventh part by 100 then the number is”
Solution: Let the number be x. Then X/7 – x/11 =100, 11x-7x = 7700, x=1925.
15. The ratio of Rita’s age to her mother’s age is 3:8. The difference of their ages is 35 years. The ratio of their ages after 4 years will be:
Let their ages be 3x and 8x 8x – 3x =35x =7 Their present ages are 21 and 56 years.Ratio of their ages after 4 years are 25:60 = 5:12
16. A tap can fill the tank in 15 minutes and another can empty it in 8 minutes. If the tank is already half full and both the taps are opened together, the tank will be:
A. filled in 12 min
B. emptied in 12 min
C. filled in 8 min
D. emptied in 8 min
The rate of waste pipe being more the tank will be emptied when both taps are opened. Net emptying work done in 1min =(1/8 -1/16)= 1/16So full tank will be emptied in 16 min half tank will be emptied in 8 minutes.
17. A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs.720 after 2 years and to Rs.1020 after a further period of 5 years. The sum is :
B. Rs. 450
Sol: S.I. for 5 years = Rs.(1020-720) = Rs.300 S.I. for 2 years = Rs.(300/5)*2 = Rs.120. Therefore, Principal = Rs.(720-120) = Rs.600.
18. 729 ml of a mixture contains milk and water in ratio 7:2. How much of the water is to be added to get a new mixture containing half milk and half water?
A. 162 ml
B. 405 ml
C. 450 ml
D. 567 ml
Milk = (729 * (7/9))=567ml Water = (729-567)= 162ml. Let water to be added be x ml; Then 567 : (162+x)= 1 : 1; 567=162+x; x=567-162=405ml;
19. Read each sentence and then read the words underneath that particular sentence and decide which of those words, if any, would complete the sentence in such a way as to allow it to make most sense. After revising all week she finally felt — for the exam.
20. Which word completes a well known phrase in conjunction with each of the other two? blast — set
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here