Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Blue Dart Placement Papers- Free Download
16. Johnson was convicted _____ armed robbery.
17. Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion. The general recognition of this fact is shown in the proverbial phrase,’ It is the busiest man who has time to spare’. Thus, an elderly lady at leisure can spend the entire day writing a postcard to her niece. An hour will be spent in writing a postcard , another hunting for spectacles, half an hour to search for the address , an hour and a quarter in composition and twenty minutes in deciding whether or not to take an umbrella when going to the pillar box in the street. The total effort that could occupy a busy man for three minutes, all told may in this fashion leave another person completely exhausted after a day of doubt ,anxiety and toil. What happens when the time to be spent on some work increases?
A.the work is done smoothly.
B.the work is done leisurely.
C.work consumes all the time.
D.The work needs additional time.
18. What is the total time spent by the elderly lady in writing a postcard?
B.four hours and five minutes
D.the entire day.
19. Who is the person likely to take more time to do work.:
A.a busy man.
B.a man of leisure.
C.an elderly person.
D.an exhausted person.
20. Explain the sentence : work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion’.
A.The more work there is to be done , the more time needed.
B.whatever time is available for a given amount of work, all of it will be used.
C.If you have more time you can do some work.
D.If you have some important work to do , you should always have some additional time
21. Clock speed is measured in
A.bits per second
22. Which of the following is the 1’s complement of 10?
23. On-chip cache has
A.lower access time than RAM
B.larger capacity than off chip cache
C.its own data bus
24. A computer Program that translates one program instruction at a time into machine language is called a/an
25. How many address lines are needed to address each machine location in a 2048 x 4 memory chip?
26. Which of the following involves context switch,
C.floating poitnt exception
D.all the above
27. Semaphore is used for
28. A technique used by codes to convert an analog signal into a digital bit stream is known as
A.Pulse code modulation
29. A storage area used to store data to a compensate for the difference in speed at which the different units can handle data is
30. The minimum number of MOS transistors required to make a dynamic RAM cell is
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Download-Placement Paprs & Answers PDF
Free Placement Study Notes PDF-Download
Technicalsymposium.com- Fresher Jobs & All Study Notes-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here