Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
BSNL Placement Papers-Free Download
13. In the transistor circuit shown in Fig. below, collector-to-ground voltage is + 20 V. Which of the following is the probable cause of error ?
(A) Collector-emitter terminals shorted
(B) Emitter to ground connection open (Ans)
(C) 10 k ? resistor open
(D) collector-base terminals shorted
1. For a parallel plate capacitor which is being charged out of the following the incorrect statement is
a. Energy stored in the capacitor does not enter it through the connecting wire through the space around the wires and plates of capacitor.
b. Rate at which energy flows into this volume is equal to the integration of the pointing vector over the boundary of the volume between the plates.
c. The pointing vector points everywhere radially outward of the volume between plates.
d. The pointing vector points everywhere radially into the volume between the plates.
2. The presence of alkali oxides in alumino silicate ceramics is likely to result in dielectric breakdown due to
c. Structural homogeneties
3. Which of the following will serve as a donor impurity in silicon
4. Electrical contact materials used in switches, brushes and relays must possess
a. High thermal conductivity and high melting point
b.Low thermal conductivity and low melting point
c. High thermal conductivity and low melting point
d. Low thermal conductivity and high melting point
5. The Maximum spectral response of the germanium and silicon is in the
a. infrared region
b. ultraviolet region
c. visible region
d. x-ray region
6. For an insulating material, dielectric strength and dielectric loss should be respectively
a. high and high
b. low and high
c. high and low
d. low and low
7. In a distortion factor meter, the filter at the front end is used to suppress
a. odd harmonics
b. even harmonics
c. fundamental component
d. dc component
8. The coefficient of coupling between two air core coils depends on
a. mutual inductance between two coils only
b. self inductances of the two coils only
c. mutual inductance and self inductances of the two coils
9. Modern capacitors which have high capacitance in small size use a dielectric of
10. In any atom the potential energy of an orbiting electron is
a. always positive
b. always negative
c. sometime positive, sometime negative
d. numerically less than its kinetic energy
11. A DE MOSFET differs from a JFET in the sense that it has no-
c. P-N junctions
12. The advantage of a semiconductor strain gauge over the normal strain gauge is that
a. it is more sensitive
b. it is more linear
c. it is less temperature dependent
d. it's cost is low
13. Barrier potential in a P-N junction is caused by
a. thermally generated electrons and holes
b. diffusion of majority carriers across the junction
c. migration of minority carriers across the junction
d. flow of drift current
14. When an NPN transistor is properly biased then most of the electrons from the emitter
a. recombine with holes in the base
b. recombine in the emitter itself
c. pass through the base to the collector
d. are stopped by the junction barrier
15. The value of r when a transistor is biased to cut off is-
16. A UJT can
a. be triggered by any one of it's three terminals
b. not be triggered
c. be triggered by two of its three terminal only
d. be triggered by all of its terminals only
17. An SCR can only be turned off via it's
18. Gold is often diffused into silicon DN junction devices to
a. increase the recombination rate
b. reduce the recombination rate
c. make silicon a direct gap semiconductor
d. make silicon semi-metal
19. With n nodes and b branches a network will have
a. (b + n) links
b. b-n + 1 links
c. b-n-1 links
d. b + n + 1 links
20. When a network has 10 nodes and 17 branches in all then the number of node pair voltages would be
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here