Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
BSNL Placement Papers-Free Download
1. For reflection co-efficient |r| = 1/2 VSWR is
(B) 3 (Ans)
2. Radiation resistance of a half wave dipole is
(A) 73 ? (Ans)
(B) 377 ?
(C) 300 ?
(D) 50 ?
3. Which of the following is not Maxwell's equation ?
(A) B = ?H
(B) E = D/?
(C) E = J/?
(D) E = ?D (Ans)
4. A medium is called isotropic when
(A) ? is zero
(B) ? is a scalar constant (Ans)
(C) ? = ?
(D) ? = ??
5. Which of the following is not a wide band antenna
(A) marconi (Ans)
(D) folded dipole
6. The wave which "lies down and dies" is called
(A) ground wave (Ans)
(B) sky wave
(C) space wave
(D) spherical wave
7. When cathode is positive with respect to anode in an SCR, the number of p-n junction is
(B) 2 (Ans)
8. The impulse response and the excitation function of a linar time invariant causal system are shown in Fig. (a) and (b) respectively. The output of system at t = 2 sec is equal to
(B) 1/2 (Ans)
Solution : y (y) = f x (t) h (t - t) dt
Out Put = 1/2 * 2 1/2 = 1/2
9. The initial contents of the 4-bit serial-in-parallel-out right-shift, Shift Register shown in Fig.is 0110. After three clock pulses are applied, the contents of the Shift Register will be
(C) 1010 (Ans)
Solution : 4-bit SIPO
1 XOR (1, 0) = 1 1011
2 XOR (1, 1) = 0 0101
3 XOR (0, 1) = 1 1010
contents will be 1010.
10. Fig. shows the circuit of a gate in the Resistor Transistor Logic (RTL) family. The circuit represents a
(D) OR (Ans)
Vi1 Vi2 Vx V0 Q1 Q2 Q3
L L H L OFF OFF ON
L H L H OFF ON OFF
H L L H ON OFF OFF
H H L H ON ON OFF
The circuit represent an OR. Hence choice is d.
11. The logic realized by the circuit shown in Fig.
(A) F = A . C
(B) F = A + C (Ans)
(C) F = B . C
(D) F = B + C
F = does not depend on B.
F = A C + A C = A ? C
12. A Lissajous pattern, as shown in Fig below, is observed on the screen of a CRO when voltage of frequencies fx and fy are applied to the x and y plates respectively. fx : fy is then equal to
(A) 3 : 2
(B) 1 : 2 (Ans)
(C) 2 : 3
(D) 2 : 1
Solution : fx/ff = Points of tangency to vertical line/Points of tangency to horizontal line = 1/2
or fx : fy = 1 : 2
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here