Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers With Answers-Adobe -Free Download
1 To find Depth of tree program. We were given the structure of the node using that we need to write the code.
2 In binary search we have two comparisons one for greater than and other for less than the mid value.
3 Optimize so that we need to check only once
4 Question was somewhat like we need to write the function so that we get the two dimensional array and memory is assigned to it using malloc function. Don?t remember the question exactly. But this was the only question in proper language
1. Binary search Tree was given. Find 4ths smallest element.
2. Some code in assembly was given and given five options. What is being calculated?
3. Represent (-5)10 in 2?s complement representation in 8 bits
4. Expression was given. Draw tree and then find the postfix
5 Some commands in the assembly language were given. Then need to convert this code in assembly
For (i=0 ; i<=10 ; i++)
A=A+200;NOTE: NO Automata questions were asked. Good News!!!!
The engineering paper was totally based on the Data Structure, simple assembly programs
implementation and some simple algorithms related to data structures.
So read Arrays, Linked list, postfix prefixes in order post order etc.
1) Wap to reverse a linked list and sort the same.
2) Given two integers A & B. Determine how many bits required to convert A to B. Write a function int BitSwapReqd(int A, int B);
3) Write an algorithm to insert a node into sorted linked list. After inserting, the list must be sorted.
4) Without using /,% and * operators. write a function to divide a number by 3.itoa() function is available.
5) Wap to swap two integer pointers.
6) Write a funcn int round (float x) to round off a floating point num to int.
7) write an ALP to find sum of First n natural numbers using the following Instructions
LDA num ; load Accumulator with num
DCR R ; decrement Register R
INR R ; increment Register R
MOV x,y ; move the contents of register y into register x
JZ label ; jump to label if A=0
DJNZ label; Decrement & Jump if A <> 0
you can use B & C registers in addition to A register
8) Prove that a tree is BST. What is height of a tree?
9) Given A, B & C Boolean polynomials. Prove That (A+BC) = (A+B) (A+C)
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here