Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Accel Frontline Placement Papers With Answers--Free Download
22. A student divided a number by 2/3 when he required to multiply by 3/2. Calculate the percentage of error in his result.
Since 3x / 2 = x / (2 / 3)
23. A man was engaged on a job for 30 days on the condition that he would get a wage of Rs. 10 for the day he works, but he have to pay a fine of Rs. 2 for each day of his absence. If he gets Rs. 216 at the end, he was absent for work for … days.
The equation portraying the given problem is: 10 * x – 2 * (30 – x) = 216 where x is the number of working days. Solving this we get x = 23 Number of days he was absent was (30-23) = 7 days.
24. A contractor agreeing to finish a work in 150 days, employed 75 men each working 8 hours daily. After 90 days, only 2/7 of the work was completed. Increasing the number of men by ________ each working now for 10 hours daily, the work can be completed in time.
One man’s one hour’s work = 2 / (7 * 90 * 8 * 75) The remaining work (5/7) has to be completed within 60 days, because the total number of days allotted for the project is 150 days. So we get the equation (2 * 10 * x * 60) / (7 * 90 * 8 * 75) = 5/7 where x is the number of men working after the 90th day.
We get x = 225 Since we have 75 men already, it is enough to add only 150 men.
25. A man walks at 4 km/hr on plain, then at 3 km/hr uphill and then returns through the same road at 6 km/hr downhill and at 4 km/hr on the plain. It takes altogether 6 hours. So what distance he covered in one way?
Let plain road = x km And hill road = y km x/4 + y/3 + y/6 + x/4 = 6 x/2 + y/2 = 6 x + y =12
26. Susan can type 10 pages in 5 minutes. Mary can type 5 pages in 10 minutes. Working together, how many pages can they type in 30 minutes?
E (30/5=6; 6*10=60; Susan will type 60 pages in 30 min. 30/10=3; 5*3=15; Mary will type 15 pages in 30 min. 60+15=75)
27. Consider the following series: 3, 4, 6, 9, 13, ____ What comes next?
D (3+1=4; 4+2=6; 6+3=9; 9+4=13; 13+5=18)
28. 3 blocks are chosen randomly on a chessboard. What is the probability that they are in the same diagonal?
There are total of 64 blocks on a chessboard. So 3 blocks can be chosen out of 64 in 64C3 ways.
So the sample space is = 41664 There are 2 diagonal on chessboard each one having 8 blocks.
Consider one of them. 3 blocks out of 8 blocks in diagonal can be chosen in 8C3 ways.
But there are 2 such diagonals, hence favourables = 2 * 8C3 = 2 * 56 = 112 The required probability is = 112 / 41664 = 1 / 372 = 0.002688
29. What is the area of the triangle ABC with A(e,p) B(2e,3p) and C(3e,5p)? where p = PI (3.141592654)
A tricky ONE. Given 3 points are colinear. Hence, it is a straight line. Hence area of triangle is 0.
30. Silu and Meenu were walking on the road.Silu said, “I weigh 51 Kgs. How much do you weigh?”Meenu replied that she wouldn’t reveal her weight directly as she is overweight. But she said, “I weigh 29 Kgs plus half of my weight.”How much does Meenu weigh?
Meenu weighs 58 Kgs. It is given that Meenu weighs 29 Kgs plus half of her own weight. It means that 29 Kgs is the other half. So she weighs 58 Kgs.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here