Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Accel Frontline Placement Papers With Answers--Free Download
11. An ampersand in front of a pointer variable gives
A.address of the value
B.value present at the address
C.depends on the actual scenario
D.none of this
12. The size of the bucket is N kb. The bucket fills at the rate of 0.1 kb per millisecond. A programmer sends a program to receiver. There it waits for 10 milliseconds. And response will be back to programmer in 20 milliseconds. How much time the program takes to get a response back to the programmer, after it is sent?
Doesn’t matter that what the time is being taken to fill the bucket. After reaching program it waits there for 10ms and back to the programmer in 20 ms.
Then total time to get the response is 20ms +10 ms=30 ms
13. what is ‘a’ percent of b divided by’ b’ percent of a?
a percent of bLa/100)*b b percent of a : (b/100) * a a percent of b divided by b percent of a : ((a / 100 )*b) / (b/100) * a )) = 1
14. A face of the clock is divided into three parts. First part hours total is equal to the sum of the second and third part. What is the total of hours in the bigger part?
the clock normally has 12 hr three parts x,y,z x+y+z=12 x=y+z 2x=12 x=6 so the largest part is 6 hrs
15. Five boys were climbing a hill. J was following H. R was just ahead of G. K was between G & H. They were climbing up in a column. Who was the second?
The order in which they are climbing is R-G-K-H-J.
16.It was calculated that 75 men could complete a piece of work in 20 days. When work was scheduled to commence, it was found necessary to send 25 men to another project. How much longer will it take to complete the work?
Before: One day work = 1 / 20 One man’s one day work = 1 / ( 20 * 75) Now: No. Of workers = 50 One day work = 50 * 1 / ( 20 * 75) The total no. of days required to complete the work = (75 * 20)/50= 30 days
17. A rich merchant had collected many gold coins. He did not want anybody to know about them. One day, his wife asked, “How many gold coins do we have?” After pausing a moment, he replied, “Well! If I divide the coins into two unequal numbers, then 37 times the difference between the two numbers equals the difference between the squares of the two numbers. “The wife looked puzzled. Can you help the merchant’s wife by finding out how many gold R?
37(x-y)=x^2-y^2. u no tht x^2-y^2=(x-y)(x+y).so (x-y) cancels on both sides to give x+y=37.so sum of unequal halves=37 which is the req answer.
18. Suppose 8 monkeys take 8 minutes to eat 8 bananas. (a) How many minutes would it take 3 monkeys to eat 3 bananas? (b) How many monkeys would it take to eat 48 bananas in 48 minutes
a).each mky takes 8 min to eat a banana b).ans:8m=48 m=6
19. When I add 4 times my age 4 years from now to 5 times my age 5 years from now, I get 10 times my current age. How old will I be 3 years from now?
Let my age be x years now 4 times age 4 years from now will be 4(x+4) 5 times age 5 years from now will be 5(x+5) 10 times my age now = 10x 4(x+4)+5(x+5)=10x 4x+16+5x+25=10x 4x+16+5x+25-10x= 0 –
x+41=0 add +x to both sides -x+x+41 =x 41=x My age now = 41 years
20. A box of 150 packets consists of 1kg packets and 2kg packets. Total weight of box is 264kg. How many 2kg packets are there?
x= 2 kg Packs y= 1 kg packs x + y = 150 ………. Eqn 1 2x + y = 264 ………. Eqn 2 Solve the Simultaneous equation; x = 114 so, y = 36 ANS : Number of 2 kg Packs = 114.
21. Shahrukh speaks truth only in the morning and lies in the afternoon, whereas Salman speaks truth only in the afternoon. A says that B is Shahrukh. Is it morning or afternoon and who is A – Shahrukh or Salman?
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here