INTEL,Bangalore Hiring Freshers-RF Sub-system Software Engineer - Junior
Job ID: JR0039569
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Type: Experienced Hire
- Development, Verification and Support of baseband Modem Firmware /Embedded SW for the Radio Driver System across multiple mobile communication standards GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE.
- Discuss requirements/feedback with Concept Engineering and Development.
- Participation in system integration and verification in cooperation with System Engineering and hardware design group.
- System integration on virtual prototypes and target hardware. - Analyzing and solving of technical issues during bring-up of the next generation mobile phone platform.
- Technical support of internal and external customers of the Intel high-feature modem baseband components.
- Perform code review and SW/FW fixes and feature updates.
- Debug FW/SW and System issues, extract and analyze traces, pre-analysis of issues from various verification sessions IOT, GCT, Field Test, Customer Production Line.
- 0-2 experience GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE wireless communication products and their related systems-
0-2 years experience/knowledge in development of wireless products and preferably in RF Driver or at a minimum L1 Controller
- 0-2 years experience in RFIC and Baseband Communication EG - Digital RF driver is MANDATORY.
Knowledge of Intel SUE2/S4G based RFIC based systems is an added advantage.-
0-2 years experience in development of RF Production Test Driver leading to ramp up of RFIC/s in Tier-1/2 OEMs
- 0-2 years hands on experience with wireless communication test sets, logic analyzer and DigRF analyzer tools.
- 0-2 years C language, Real Time system, ClearCase - Knowledge and understanding of relevant communication standards,
protocols, mobile architecture especially the physical layer. - Familiarity and working knowledge of knowledge of wireless technologies
GSM & TDMA,CDMA,LTE systems - Good problem solving capabilities and understanding of analytical methods-
Proactive quality mindset and ability to work in teams
Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from
diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the
brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless
eader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.
Apply for this Job-Click here to Apply