Shipping Corporation of India- Invites Application For DNS Course Leading To B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science) For February 2017
1. The Shipping Corporation of India invites application from the candidates in the prescribed format as attached herewith – ANNEX –I
2. Candidates who qualify IMU CET will only be eligible to get admission in our institute.
Passing IMU CET – February’2017 is mandatory to get admission.
Common Entrance Test (CET) is conducted by IMU (Indian Maritime University, Chennai, Govt. of India) all over India.
3. Date, time and venue of IMU CET Examination are normally intimated through personal e-mail ID and by logging on to IMU website. Candidates shall take a printout of the admit card available online.
4. Eligible candidates, who do not receive call letters/ intimation for IMU examination, are required to take print of hall ticket from the university’s website [ www.imu.edu.in ] & report along with proper identification and passport size photograph at the IMU examination centres on the day of the examination.
5. Candidates whose applications will be received by MTI-SCI and qualify the IMU-CET as well will be our sponsored candidates.
6. Final merit list will be prepared as per the ranks obtained in IMU-CET.
7. The Company will not provide any lodging, boarding, travelling or any other incidental expenses to the candidates incurred during admission process.
8. SCI-MTI reserves the complete right towards final selection / rejection of the candidates for DNS course at any stage during the training and/or selection
List of All Freshers Jobs-Given Below & Click and Get
Admission Details/Freshers Jobs Details
About-Us Contact-Us Site-map
©copyright All rights are reserved to technicalsymposium.com