Subscribe our email alerts and Publish your events with us
You'll Receive & Get Benefits :
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Futuristic Internet connected glasses - A technology overdose?.
- This internet glasses by Google is a pointless gizmo which is yet another example of people fetishising tech gizmos for better life.
- Today the world is filled with new high tech gizmos like iPods, iPhones etc.
- This has increased the dependency of the people on such software’s and tools to make their life simpler, which in turn has increased its demand and in turn production.
- People have become obsessive towards this high pace technology and they want to have every new technology available to them creating a mad rush of it.
- These glasses could provide loads of insufficient information which could snap our communication with the real world.
- We are functioning more like zombies which show that we surely have an addiction to the technology and such technology is of no significance.
- These new glasses could a revelation in terms of high tech gizmos as it makes a person’s life a lot easier.
- It works on making the reality more interesting and intriguing by giving a new edge to the technology.
- The uses of such devices are up to the user’s discretion as these glasses can certainly be switched off if found cumbersome.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues
Technicalsymposium.com is an education & event sharing information website
© All right Reversed.