• The biggest flaw of capital punishment is motivation! Criminals and terrorists get more rebellious.
• Such punishments may not stop crimes from happening because no one is born criminal.
• We as humans should have no rights to kill someone this way.
• Capital punishment has been there for ages in many countries. Yet the rate of crime is seemingly increasing.
• Capital punishment cannot avoid crimes. People need to be educated and explained the consequences rather than killing them.
• It can be extremely devastating for the families. It may lead to even worst situations.
• Capital crimes should not be banned as it created a sense of fear amongst people.
• Criminals and terrorists if caught and subjected to capital punishment, other may hesitate to commit such an offence again.
• There are so many criminals who escape from the jails and commit even worst crimes. Capital punishment can avoid this.
• Most of the criminals who commit this are resistant to small punishments
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technical Symposium.Com All Jobs & Certifications Lecture Notes and Scholarships & Project Details