Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from poor judgment
- You learn from your mistakes. If every decision you take is in your favor, you may not learn as much.
- You acquire a good judgment with a poor judgment. This is a typical situation for people in research field.
- An experience is a mixture of good and bad. Only if you encounter bad can you sense and value good.
- No one is born with experiences. And no one is born perfect. Unless you donít encounter a poor judgment, in essence you havenít really experienced anything.
- You canít succeed, if you canít try. If you donít try, you encircle yourself with a fear of taking incorrect decisions.
- Consider a doctors profession. He cannot afford to make a poor judgment.
- At times taking too many poor judgments can cost you a lot. That doesnít leave you with a choice to experience anything.
- Good judgment comes from logic for most people. If you can carefully assess a situation, you can judge properly.
- Good judgment can also come from knowledge. You donít have to experience poor judgments to take good judgments.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.